Love Pancakes? I have the perfect way to present pancakes to your friends and family: The Pancake Breakfast Board! Breakfast for dinner never looked so pretty.
It’s great for special occasions- like Birthday Breakfast, Holiday Breakfast or just to say “I Love You” Breakfast. Of course, you can get creative an use whatever meats, fruits and toppings that you prefer. Make a Vegetarian Board by substituting the appropriate foods.
What should I put on my Pancake Breakfast Board?
- Pancakes (or waffles)
Don’t miss our easy Homemade Pancake recipe:
You are in for a real treat with this Homemade Pancake recipe! That’s right! No mix involved yet it is so super easy. You will wonder why in the world you resorted to store-bought mixes in the first place!
Want to step up your pancake recipe menu? Be sure and check out these yummy recipes too!
- Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes
- Captain America Pancakes for your Marvel Fan!
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes
- Boiled eggs
- Link sausage
- Patty sausage
- Any berries and fruits in season
Other creative ideas:
- Jellies and jams
- Peanut butter
- Fruit sauces
- Whipped topping
Assemble your Pancake Breakfast Board:
- Place pancakes on the board.
- Place large items around the pancakes.
- Then, fill in the space with smaller items.
- Consider placing items that might roll as well as liquids in small bowls.
Pin for Later! Great for any occasion!
What would you put on your Pancake Breakfast Board? Let us know in the comments below.