Here is a great recipe to make on those lazy weekend mornings- or for a Family Holiday Breakfast!
And, they are even Paleo friendly!
What are your favorite type of pancakes to make? I think these will be at the top of your list once you try them! Don’t forget the Real maple syrup! That really makes them amazing!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
6 large eggs
2/3 c. pure pumpkin puree
2 T. honey
½ c. almond flour
½ c. coconut flour
1½ t. baking powder
1 T. pumpkin pie spice
1/8 t. salt
3 T. coconut oil, divided
1 banana, sliced thin
1/3 c. pecans, chopped
Optional: Real maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!
Be sure to pin for later~