Big Skinny Thin Wallets For the Whole Family
I have a big, bulky wallet taking up space in the already over flowing diaper bag. My husband had a wallet that was starting to shred because it was stuffed with credit cards, business cards, old receipts, and who knows what else. The solution? A line of lightweight, super thin wallets from Big Skinny. Why Big Skinny?
About Big Skinny:
CEO Kiril Stefan Alexandrov started Big Skinny in 2005. We use proprietary nylon microfiber material that is 10 times thinner than leather. Instead of too-small plastic card pockets that can stretch out, causing your credit cards to spill on the ground, our wallet pockets are extra-wide with a non-slip coating inside to secure your cards and cash. Plus, if you drop your Big Skinny wallet into a puddle, just toss it into the washing machine using the gentle cycle and then let it air dry. Shop our dozens of wallet styles for men and women. Kids love Big Skinny wallets, too.
- Thick wallets that take up bag space or cause pocket bulge. Did you know sitting on a brick sized wallet could possibly cause lower back problems for those that carry wallets in their pants pockets? With a wallet like the slim trifold wallet you can lessen the pocket bulge and still carry all of your stuff. The nylon-microfiber used is ten times thinner than other wallets. This wallet even full of the stuff of my husband is still thinner than his smartphone.
- The weight of over stuffed wallets. Not only are the Big Skinny wallets thinner than others they are also lighter as well. Your best bet for the lightest wallets are the ones from the Super Skinny line.
- Card pockets that don’t fit all of your cards. In one of my older wallets the card slots were cut kind of small and each slot couldn’t hold more than one card each and some slots also were so unfitting that the cards would get stuck and I’d be standing at check out fidgeting with my wallet that I’d see the cashier give me the eye roll. I was a cashier at Target, I get that the quicker you can check out the better the cashier score. With the wallets from Big Skinny the edges are double stitched and I could fit 4 cards in a slot and easily get each one in and out quickly.
- Losing things out of the wallet. If my husband turned his wallet upside down or dropped it I guarantee stuff would go flying (most wallets have a slick inner material) but with the Big Skinny wallets there is a non slip coating on the inside layering.
- Getting your wallet wet. Most wallets can get ruined if they are wet or even just dampened with water. Big Skinny wallets are made for adventure and with adventure comes dirt and water. You can take them on all of your adventures and even if you forget to clean out your pants pockets they can be machine washed (no dryer, hang to dry). DO you worry about your cards getting scanned while still in your wallet when you travel? Big Skinny offers RFID blocking wallets for travelers or those who worry about scamming.
My husband and I traveled to Orlando and back with our Big Skinny products and we have been very pleased with them all. Big Skinny has more than wallets, they also offer credit card cases and holders. For $20 and up you can find a Big Skinny that works for Dad (or yourself).
Find Big Skinny online:
Because they would make a great gift for Father’s Day, check them out in our Father’s Day Gift Guide.