Celebrate the start of summer with these Copycat Crumbl S’mores Cookies with Chocolate chips. Crumbl cookies are like falling head over heels into a sugary wonderland! Adding the chocolate, marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs make this cookie feel like those fond memories of family fun around the campfire. Keep reading to find out more about Crumbl cookies and how to make your own!
Picture this: the moment you walk into a Crumbl store, the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked cookies envelops you, making your heart skip a beat. Each cookie is a work of art, generously sized and oozing with decadent flavors and delightful surprises.
With a heavenly combination of gooey centers, crisp edges, and mouthwatering toppings, these cookies transport you to a state of pure bliss. They’re like little bundles of joy, bringing smiles and happiness with every delicious bite. Once you sink your teeth into a Crumbl cookie, it’s impossible not to fall head over crumbs in love!
Did you know? Crumbl began with one perfected chocolate chip cookie and has since exploded to more than 170 flavors, including themed lineups, like breakfast cookies.
The company rotates its cookie lineup every week as part of a schedule that’s planned six months out based on previous sales, how the cookies look in a box, flavor profiles.
Make more Copycat Crumbl Cookies!
Crumbl Easter Egg Whopper Cookies
Crumbl Cookies are the hottest new sweets made all over the US. Now you can make your own Crumbl Cookies at home. They are perfect, right down to the last crumb! The best part of Crumbl cookies are all the unique flavors that are so fun to try. Check out these Crumbl Easter Egg Whopper Cookies- they are so decadent with the frosting and extra candy on the top!
Chocolate Crumbl Cookies with Strawberry Frosting
Does your family love Crumbl Cookies? They will love these Chocolate Copycat Crumbl Cookies with Strawberry Frosting. Make them for Valentine’s Day for the ones you love!
Crumbl S’mores Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, soften
- ¼ C granulated sugar
- ⅓ C packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 ⅓ C All Purpose flour
- ½ C Graham Cracker crumbs.
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ C crushed Graham Cracker crumbs.
- 8 tsp Marshmallow Fluff
- ½ C Ghirardelli chocolate syrup
Crumbl S’mores Cookie Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add butter and both sugars in a mixing bowl.
- Cream the ingredients until creamy and is light in color.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, beating until combined.
- In a second bowl whisk the flour, ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking soda until blended.
- Add the flour mixture with the egg mixture. Mix just until the flour disappears. Put the ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Scoop out 8 equal-sized dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball between your hands to make an even ball.
- After you form each ball with your hands, roll it in the bowl of graham cracker crumbs. Place each covered dough ball on the lined baking sheet.
- Place each 2 inches apart from each ball.
- Carefully insert one finger, halfway down in the center of the dough ball. Fill each hole with 1 teaspoon of Marshmallow fluff.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-14 minutes.
- When fully baked, remove from the oven.
- Set the baking tray with the cookies aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Drizzle the Ghirardelli chocolate syrup over the cookies
Print the Recipe!
Crumbl S’mores Cookies
Pin for Later.