Earth Day is an important reminder that we need to work together to care for the environment. And this year is no different. That’s why we’re sharing these fun printables to create a positive impact and inspire action to care for our planet. The Earth Day Printables even include a Pledge page on how you and your kids promise to take care of the earth.
Here are some ideas for Earth Day Pledges:
Write your “one small change” Earth Day pledge, or list of “small changes that make a big difference,” down on the printable below.
- I can help save the Earth by…
- One small change that I can make that will make a big difference over time is…
- I can make this world a greener place to live by…
- My list of small changes that make a big difference…
Here are a few specific ideas that my son came up with for school a few years ago:
- Use a coffee can or paint can for a pencil jar
- Remind your parents to bring recyclable bags to the grocery store
- Use cloth napkins instead of paper towels
- Use toilet paper rolls for craft projects. (You can find lots of ideas for Toilet paper rolls crafts here)
Print the Earth Day pages HERE!
Don’t miss our Earth Day Cookies!
If you are looking for an easy recipe that can be made without a hand or stand mixer this is it! This Earth Day Cookie recipe requires only a cake mix, melted butter, one egg, and food coloring – all of which can be stirred with a wooden spoon inside one (or two) small mixing bowls
Don’t miss these 12 Yummy Earth Day Cookies & Treats!
Earth Day, April 22nd, is one of those holidays that we all come together to celebrate our earth. When I was a child in school, we always celebrated by planting trees and then a fun class party. The day of celebration helped us learn how important our Earth is and why we should do our very best to take care of it with recycling, reusing, and replenishing. Now, that we have kids, we want to teach them the same lessons. And, of course, the fun parties! Take a look at these fun Yummy Earth Day Cookies & Treats! They are sure to pique their interest!
What do you do for Earth Day? Let us know in the comments below!