Summer is here and the grill is going every night at our house! These ribs are one of my favorite things to make! If you love grilling, you have to try these amazing Asian Hawaiian Short Ribs! They have a sweet, savory flavor that the whole family will love! My boys loved them- especially my son- he never eats ribs. He loved the flavor and how tender they turned out.
If you’re looking for more recipes for the grill, be sure to read 75 Summer Grilling Recipes that will Make Your Mouth Water!
Ingredients for the Short Ribs:
2 lbs short ribs
1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. fresh ginger paste
1 tbsp. minced garlic
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup Korean BBQ Sauce
Directions for making the Short Ribs:
Pin for later!
Print the Recipe!
- 2 lbs short ribs
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger paste
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Korean BBQ Sauce
- Place ribs in a casserole dish.
- Combine Teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, ginger paste, and minced garlic and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture over ribs in casserole dish and marinate over night in the fridge.
- Preheat BBQ grill to 250.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook until charred on both sides and evenly done.
- Cook 10 minutes flip the ribs and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and place on a plate.
- Brush the ribs with the Korean BBQ sauce evenly coating on all sides.
- Place back on the grill for another 5 minutes on both sides.
- Watch to not burn the sauce.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!!