This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Being a new parent comes with some similar challenges to all parents and some unique challenges to others. Do I breastfeed or formula feed? Do I use cloth diapers or disposable? Do I give him a binky or not? Should we co-sleep or use a crib? There are no right answers! The only right answer is how it works for you and your family. One decision that was easy for me to make was to use Parent’s Choice Formula!
My Top Tips for New Moms:
- Remember that even though you’re a parent, you have to take care of yourself too. Take a few minutes every day to relax and rejuvenate, no matter what you have going on. Having more energy will make you feel better, and enable you to give your children the care that they deserve.
- Join a new mom support group- whether it be through your OB/GYN practice, the local hospital or on Facebook, these groups will be a lifesaver when you think you are the only one dealing with bizarre baby issues.
- Having the most expensive formula isn’t the best answer. Don’t waste your money on national brands! Switch to Parent’s Choice™ at Walmart at Everyday Low Price. The infant formulas feature a blend of nutrients that supports baby’s growth and development.
- Trust your instincts! If you think your baby is sick, go with your gut.
- It is critical that you have personal time, free of your children. Set up a regular play date or a weekly visit with the grandparents, so that you can have some alone time. If you do not take breaks, stress will build up and the tensions will keep you from developing a healthy relationship with your children. – this is a very important tip- one I was never good at. If you start doing it when your child is just an infant, it will be much easier in the long run.
About Parent’s Choice™ Infant Formula:
Did you know Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity® Infant Formula and Parent’s Choice™ Advantage® Infant Formula feature 2’-FL HMO and are now available exclusively in Walmart stores. The infant formulas feature a blend of nutrients that supports baby’s growth and development.
- Parent’s Choice™ Advantage®: Compare to the Nutrition of Similac PRO-ADVANCE®
- Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity®: Compare to the Nutrition of Similac PRO-SENSITIVE®
It comes with triple benefit nucleotides for growth and development, prebiotics to support baby’s budding immune system, and DHA and ARA to provide brain and eye development. This Parent’s Choice Infant Formula, 1040 ml, makes approximately 7690 ml of formula. Just add water to your favorite bottle, use the included scoop to add the appropriate amount of formula, and then mix.
What is 2′-FL HMO? The oligosaccharide, 2’-fucosyllactose (2′ -FL) is found naturally and is abundant in most mothers’ breast milk. When added to formula, it can help your baby’s immune system to be more like the immune system of a breastfed baby.
AND.. you can save $3 on Parent’s Choice Infant Formula via Ibotta when you go Here
Did you know that Parent’s Choice™ was named 2018’s and 2019’s best baby formula by Baby Bargains?
- These Parent’s Choice Formulas feature HMO, that means they feature a human milk (oligosaccharide) which is a prebiotic that helps baby’s immune system. This can help your baby’s immune system be more like the immune system of a baby who is breastfed.
- It provides COMPLETE nutrition for baby’s first year.
- 2′-FL HMO Prebiotic to support immunity.
- It has DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E to support grown
- It’s Not Genetically Engineered!
Don’t miss this great Ibotta deal!
Save $3 on Parents Choice Formula at Walmart! Go HERE to check it out and purchase some for your baby!
Not familiar with Ibotta?
It’s better than coupons. You get cash back on Parent’s Choice Advantage Formula. Before you shop, check Ibotta to find exclusive deals at your favorite stores.