Do your kids love to help you make cupcakes? These Turkey Cupcakes are the perfect treat to make with your kids. They are easy and fun and the kids can get creative and make their Turkeys look as goofy as they want.
Grab the few ingredients below and have decorating!
- Cake mix (calls for oil, eggs and water)
- Chocolate frosting
- Large and small candy eyes
- Candy corn marshmallows
- Decorating bag
- Large star decorating tip
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand or stand mixer
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, oil, eggs and water and mix using a hand or stand mixer.
3. Fill your cupcake liners up 3/4 the way full with cake batter and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Let your cupcakes cool, place a large star decorating tip in a decorating bag and fill up with frosting.
5. Frost each cupcake starting in the center and working your way to the outside.
6. Place a large and small candy eye onto the center of each cupcake and a candy corn marshmallow upside down underneath eyes.
7. Now fan out about 5 candy corn marshmallows above the eyes around the top of the cupcakes.
What are you favorite Thanksgiving Desserts? Let us know in the comments below!