If your kids love to help you cook, these fun Bagel Pizzas are the perfect thing to make. If they are having a sleepover or party, all the kids can make their own and put on the toppings they want! My son may be 15, but he still loves to make his own pizzas!
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350. Split open the bagels.
- Place bagels, flat side up on a baking sheet.
- Put the bagels in the toaster for about 5 minutes to get them nice and toasty.
- Remove from the heat and spoon pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with pizza cheese.
- Top as desired. This is a great way to get kids to try veggies on their pizza!
- Put the bagels back into the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Here is a fun recipe card for quick reference:
*This is a great recipe to use with a convection oven! We use ours daily and they Bagel Pizzas cook quicker so kids don’t have to wait as long!
What toppings would you put on your Bagel Pizzas?