If your kids love to help you cook, these fun Bagel Pizzas are the perfect thing to make. If they are having a sleepover or party, all the kids can make their own and put on the toppings they want! My may be 15, but he still loves to make his own pizzas!
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350. Split open the bagels.
- Place bagels, flat side up on a baking sheet.
- Put the bagels in the toaster for about 5 minutes to get them nice and toasty.
- Remove from the heat and spoon pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with pizza cheese.
- Top as desired. This is a great way to get kids to try veggies on their pizza!
- Put the bagels back into the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Here is a fun recipe card for quick reference:
*This is a great recipe to use with a convection oven! We use ours daily and they Bagel Pizzas cook quicker so kids don’t have to wait as long!
What toppings would you put on your Bagel Pizzas?