Easter is coming right up! Do you need some fun DIY crafts/snacks to make with your kids? This creation would make a great gift!
Everyone LOVES PEEPS!
I couldn’t resist making a super cute bouquet of PEEPS you can make with your kids! No cooking, no tools, no extra skill required- just grab the ingredients, the kids and get creating!
Here is what you need:
- PEEPS, various colors, bunnies and chicks and decorated Eggs.
- Jelly Beans or other pretty candy to fill the vase
- Bamboo skewers (these are the only things NOT edible in the bouquet)
- Glass vase, wine glass or parfait cup
- Fill the glass halfway with Jelly Beans, gummies or any other small candy.
- Use PEEPS Easter Eggs to line the upper half of the glass. Fill the rest of the glass with Jelly Beans or candy of your choice.
- Add 4 to 8 PEEPS bunnies onto the Skewers- I broke mine in half.
- Stick the PEEPS into the candy however you think it looks good.
- Add a PEEPS chick to the top. Add any other candy into the holes in your creation.
- Admire it, share and enjoy!
If you think that PEEPS Bouquet is a bit too big, you can make a mini version in a little shot glass!
If you love PEEPS, be sure to check out this fun post about PEEPS Sweet Milk and PEEPS Oatmeal! Need another idea on what to do with your PEEPS? You will love this White Chocolate PEEPS Cookies/Throne tutorial!
What do you do with your PEEPS? Let us know in the comments below.