Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
Knorr Meal Starters: quick and easy One Skillet Meals
Do you like to cook healthy meals for your family but just can’t find anything that’s quick and easy? Many of those boxed meal kits are so full of sodium and additives, you might as well not make them. Many of them don’t even incorporate vegetables into the meal!
Did you know there is a meal starter that helps turn wholesome new ingredients into tasty meals you can feel good about feeding to your family? Knorr® One Skillet Meals are here!
Knorr Meal Starters uses one skillet to make one meal the whole family will love! Knorr’s new variety of meal starters will help you get creative in the kitchen, turning wholesome ingredients into tasty meals you can feel good about eating! Each Knorr One Skillet Meal features organically and sustainably sourced grains, at least 1/2 cup of vegetables per serving, and is high in protein as prepared. Just add the recommended protein and veggies for a meal that is packed with flavor.
Save $1.00 when you purchase any one Knorr® OSM” Valid 2/15/18-3/1/18. Click the image below to print the coupon. Or, shop at your local Wegmans and use the coupon until 3/29. Find a Wegmans near you here.
We made Lemon Chicken with Barley for dinner. Don’t worry, if Lemon Chicken doesn’t appeal to you, Knorr makes a range of delicious meal starters featuring grains like barley, farro, quinoa & whole couscous. Just add Chicken, Beef or even Shrimp and fresh vegetables to create a satisfying main dish that is satisfying and full of flavor. Knorr One Skillet Meals contain only responsibly sourced, organic grains and whole wheat couscous
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 28 minutes
- Serves four
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (6 ox) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup slices carrots
- 1 tbsp flou
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pack of Knorr One Skillet meals- Lemon Chicken with Barley
- Heat olive oil in large skillet of medium-high heat. Toss chicken with flour and cook 4 minutes until browned (don’t worry, chicken will continue to cook in step 2)
- Add water, carrots and contents of Knorr One Skillet meals and bring to a boil. Cover, turn heat down to medium-low and simmer 23 minutes.
- Place spinach on top of mixture and cover. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Stir until spinach is completely wilted and well blended.
- Now it’s time to dig in and enjoy!
My hubby thought the Lemon would be too overpowering, he actually enjoyed it! All the flavors mix together to create a tasty, healthy meal for the whole family.
Did you know that this meal contains 3/4 cup of vegetables per serving, high protein, high fiber and is a good source of iron and potassium?
Don’t forget to take advantage of the featured online and digital savings:
Save $1.00 when you purchase any one Knorr® OSM – Valid 2/15/18-3/1/18. Find a Wegmans near you!
Which Knorr One Skillet Meal would your family would enjoy the most? Let us know in the comments below.