Our pets are treated like family and feeding them is no different. But I also know it can be difficult if my back is hurting or if my mother is dog sitting for us, bending over to refill the food and water bowls. Now, though, we don’t bend, we just reach for the handles of our ReachaBowl, available for small and medium dogs and cats.
Feed Your Pets Without Back Pain!
- Imagine never bending down to pick up a pet bowl again!
- Imagine just enjoying playing with your dogs or cats without worrying about bending down to give them their food!
- The ReachaBowl has a tall handle, so that you can pick it up from the floor without having to touch your toes.
Less cleanup for you to worry about!
- Imagine never cleaning up spilled kibble or water off of the floor again!
- The Reachabowl has a tall rim around it’s base that stops kibble and water from spilling onto the floor, even if you (or your pets) bump into it.
- The ReachaBowl comes apart for cleaning and is completely dishwasher safe.
The Right size for your pet!
- The ReachaBowl comes in two convenient sizes to provide the perfect amount of food for your dog or cat.
- Small (2 bowls, 1 cup each) for pets up to 20 lbs.
- Medium (2 bowls, 2.5 cups each) for pets 20 – 35 lbs.
Premium Materials — Guaranteed For Life
- Remember a time when products were made to last? That’s why ReachaBowl is made from only premium materials.
- It looks and feels like a million bucks!
- We guarantee it for as long as you own it. Period. No questions asked.
Taking care of pets can be a joy and a pain. Literally, it can hurt your back to bend over and pick up their food dishes off the floor, especially if you have multiple pets or if they are fed more than once a day! Our dog, Maya, enjoys having a little coconut oil mixed in her food which means I can’t just dump a scoop of kibble in her bowl. And if I have a sore back or if she makes a mess of it during the day, bending over to pick it up can be a chore. But like I said, we don’t bend, we just reach now!
This is even true with my mother when she watches Maya or one of the other kids’ dogs. She can’t bend over easily, especially if the dog gets excited and dumps her food on the floor. But with the ReachaBowl sets, she can both feed and water the dog while also helping her not make a mess. The bowls sit in a case that has a long handle you can quickly attach in the center. Plus the bowls have a wide rim so it’s actually difficult to knock over or bump hard enough to spill anything.
I also appreciate that it’s easy and lightweight to lift, fill, and place back on the floor. And the bowls are dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze. They also are available in two sizes: small, which is great for cats or small dogs up to 20 pounds and medium, which holds enough food and water for 20-35 pound pets. So now we don’t bend, we just reach for the handle of our ReachaBowl!
We’ve added ReachaBowl to our MEGA Christmas Gift Guide! Check it out here!