Treat All Your Skin as Great as You Treat Your Face
Winter is so hard on my skin. The cold outside, and the heat inside has a way of really drying it out. My husband will have bleeding knuckles before the cold leaves, and dry scaly legs. My arms and legs also get real dry and itchy. I am always careful to try and keep my face hydrated and looking nice, but I do tend to neglect the majority of my skin. The last few weeks have been different for me because I am using Kayo Better Body Care lotions, serums, and oils. These products are for all my skin so I have been treating my skin like it deserves to be treated.
Healthy skin is vital for complete beauty and wellness, and happens to be our largest organ. Since only 5% of skin is on our face, Kayo believes in protecting, enhancing, and rejuvenating the other 95% as well. All skin is equal and important, so Kayo developed products that are pure enough for your face, but are specifically formulated for your body. Your skin will become increasingly radiant, healthy, and youthful looking once harmony is restored from Kayo.
Kayo is designed to be used in layers of highly penetrating serums, nutrient boosts, and great body cremes. They work together to restore radiance over the whole body. They can be used together or as individual products.
Kayo Better Body Care Products
I was able to try five different Kayo products: Body Beautiful Creme, Body Beautiful Oil, Daily Remodeling Serum, Concentrated Firming Serum, and Vitamin Boost. They were all chock full of great ingredients such as Macadamia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Acai oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Goji, Green tea, Rosemary, Pomegranate, plus many more high quality botanicals, oils, and antioxidants.
I would use two to three products in the morning, and after my showers. First I used the Concentrated Firming Serum on my ankles, thighs, and tummy. Then I would follow up with either the Body Creme or the Body Oil. I would also use the Vitamin Boost on my face. Sometimes I began with the Daily Remodeling Serum all over my body. Then I would again use either the Creme or Oil. Since they absorb so well, and are made to layer, I could have used more than two or three at a time. If my skin starts to really dry out from the winter, I will start to use more of the Kayo Better Body Care.
I really love the way my skin looks and feels. It is soft and supple, and not dry at all. The serums which are lighter and go on first have natural scents, or are unscented. Since I don’t want competing scents this is a great aspect of Kayo Better Body Care. The Body Beautiful Creme that goes on last has a really pretty smell of vanilla and green tea. It absorbs fast and hydrates all my skin.
The oil is lightly frangranced with lavender essential oils and Macadamia Nut oil. This rich oil absorbs fast as does not make me look greasy. It actually leaves my skin with a dewy, glowing look. I am in love with my skin thanks to Kayo. Most noteworthy is Kayo products are different colors, and each product gets its colors from the ingredients it contains. Therefore you can actually see the ingredients in Kayo, and they never use any dyes, natural or unnatural, in any product. I just think that is so cool, and get a kick out of seeing the different colors in the separate products.
My skin is radiant and like velvet. My husband keeps telling me how pretty I look, and I am very happy with all the results. You can get natural, youthful, hydrated, skin with Kayo Better Body Care.
Which Creme or Serum will be under your tree this Christmas?
Be social, check out Kayo on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
You can see Kayo on our Christmas Gift Guide! Check the guide out right here.