Have a Dog Lover on your Christmas list? This is the perfect gift for them!
About the book:
The marriage of two of the world’s favorite topics―dogs and desserts―Doggy Desserts offers dog owners over 125 recipes to spoil (and nourish) their pampered pooches. This beautifully photographed and designed book presents easy-to-do, fun recipes divided into six categories: cookies, bars, drop cookies, cakes, muffins, and frozen treats. For dog owners who are concerned about controlling what’s in their dogs’ food or who are looking to find low-cal, low-fat options for their slightly plump pups, Doggy Desserts provides many tasty options. From carob peanut butter crunch balls, sweet potato biscuits and liver oatmeal bones to granola bars, apple sauce spice cake, and watermelon dog sherbet, owners will be tempted to try each of these delectable delights before serving to their dogs.
The author, Cheryl Gianfrancesco is an avid cook and dog lover, and cooking for her dogs is her favorite passion!
Dog owners looking to feed their dogs healthy homemade treats will find:
- How to make your own tasty, wholesome doggie snacks and desserts
- More than 125 easy-to-do recipes
- Goodies your dogs will not only enjoy but are also good for them
- Healthy, tasty, and easy to make with ingredients commonly found around the house
- Strategies to avoid preservatives and ingredients that can irritate sensitive canine tummies and cause allergies and other health problems
- Low-cal, low-fat options for overweight dogs
- Sections on cookies, bars, drop cookies, cakes, muffins, and frozen treats
What kind of treats do you like to make for your dog? I tend to buy them for my pups but this book makes them look so easy to make.
If you need more ideas on great Homemade Dog treats:
Check out this great post – 10 Tasty Homemade Dog Treats from MissMollySays
Get it on AMAZON!
We have added Doggy Desserts to our Christmas Gift Guide!