Have you ever considered purchasing a home warranty?
After all, your home is your biggest investment.
Home warranties vary depending on where you live, however most cover items such as central air conditioning systems, central heating systems, kitchen appliances, clothes washer and dryer, plumbing, electrical, and roof leaks.
It can be devastating if any major system goes out in your home and you are not prepared. A Home warranty will provide a resource to replace major appliances or home systems if you do not have a budget set aside for these types of emergencies. It is definitely worth the consideration to look into adding a backup plan in the event of an emergency. Here are a few benefits of home warranties.
- If the major systems or appliances in your home cannot be repaired, they will be replaced.
- A home warranty is fairly inexpensive ranging from $250 -$400 yearly, depending on the amount of coverage you need. There are several levels of protection available. Be sure to ask your agent specifically what is covered under the warranty you are looking to purchase.
- Get the help you need right away. Some home warranty contracts offer 24/7 support from a dedicated service team.
- Homeowners appreciate the low deductible. Most home warranty policies have a deductible of around $100 or less, which is low compared to the cost of a full system repair.
- Peace of mind. When your homeowner’s insurance doesn’t apply, the home warranty fills in the valuable coverage when you need it.
Before purchasing a home warranty be sure to read the reviews. ReviewHomeWarranties.com is a home warranty company review resource that will give you valuable insight on making the right choice. They can help you find a home warranty tailored to fit your needs. Once you find the right home warranty, you can rest assured knowing that stress-inducing repairs will be an easy fix.