Let Mom know how much you LOVE her on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day is coming up! Are you ready? Forget the flowers, chocolates and generic gift cards this Mother’s Day; start mom’s special day off right with the mother of all gifts: a gourmet breakfast in bed.
Follow these easy steps and become her “favorite child” in no time:
Whisk Her Away: Transform hot or cold milk into silky, rich microfoam using the Ninja Coffee Bar System’s built-in frother and add it to her favorite hot or iced coffee for a morning pick-me-up truly fit for a queen.
April made the Rise and Shine smoothie in her review HERE.
Add Some Love: No matter which dishes you prepare this Mother’s Day, don’t forget the most important ingredient of all: lots and lots of love!
It’s no secret that we LOVE the Ninja Coffee Bar System! I think most of our writers have reviewed it! I am going to share the NEW features with you and my recipe creations!
About the Ninja Coffee Bar System:
The next-generation Ninja Coffee Bar® is a single serve and glass carafe coffee system—complete with a variety of brew types and sizes you can’t get anywhere else. There’s even a built-in frother with hot and cold frothing capabilities. Plus a host of delicious coffee recipes you can create and enjoy, all from the comfort of home. And it comes with the Ninja XL™ Hot & Cold Multi-Serve Tumbler for hot or iced coffee—big enough for you, or brew for two.
My favorite new Features:
- Keep warm: One of the older Ninja Coffee Bar models did NOT keep your coffee warm- it did have the Thermal Carafe option. I was THRILLED when I saw that I could use the new Carafe to keep coffee warm, OR I could use my Thermal Carafe. I actually made 2 pots of coffee and poured one in the Thermal Carafe and left the second one in the Glass Carafe to keep warm!
- Frother: My Ninja Coffee Bar® features an integrated frother that lets you brew, froth and drink in your favorite mug. In just seconds, you can transform hot or cold milk into a silky foam topping for all your favorite indulgent coffee drinks. It’s super easy to clean too- just twist it off, rinse under hot water and attach it again.
- Freedom of coffee choice: No need to worry about buying expensive pods for the Ninja Coffee Bar. You can use your favorite coffee and just adjust the amount of grounds you use. The handy scooper that is attached to the side of the Coffee Bar helps you measure out just the right amount.
- Schedule your morning wake-up coffee with Delay Brew: I love this feature! My son has it all set up already. It’s really not difficult, but he likes to help MOM with techie things. Go HERE in the FAQ section to see the steps.
- Fits Big Travel mugs: Only the Ninja Coffee Bar® System has Auto-iQ® One-Touch Intelligence Technology, which draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir, based on the brew size and brew type you choose. And for the first time ever, the Ninja Coffee Bar® System offers XL settings for both cups and travel mugs
Frothy Vanilla-Caramel Mug-0f-Love:
In our home, we ALL LOVE our coffee, even my 14 year-old! We enjoy a little coffee with our cream. My son and I came up with our newest favorite coffee drink: Frothy Vanilla-Caramel Mug-of-Love!
- First, brew a pot of your favorite coffee- we enjoy Coffee-Cake Flavored Coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
- While your coffee is brewing, be sure to enjoy the aroma – after all, it is the best part of waking up! Then add 1/4 milk, 1/4 cup of Vanilla Caramel Creamer and 1/4 cup of Coldstone Creamery Creamer into a mug. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 30-45 seconds- depending on your microwave and how hot you like your coffee.
- While the coffee is finishing the brewing cycle, place the mug of creamy deliciousness under the built-in frother. Press the button and froth for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour your fresh-brewed coffee into a mug- only fill it 2/3 full.
- Top with the frothy creamy deliciousness!
Be sure to follow Ninja Coffee Bar on Social Media and keep up with the best recipes HERE.
We have added the Ninja Coffee Bar to our Mother’s Day Gift Guide.