This post is sponsored by Coupons.com. All opinions are 100% my own.
5 Tips for Traveling with your Pup!
Have pets? Did you know Extended Stay America has pet-friendly rooms in all of its 600+ hotels around the U.S. Now your dog or cat can travel with you and you don’t have to arrange for a petsitter, pay extravagant boarding fees, or worry about them while you’re gone.
If you’re like me, you don’t want to leave your best furry friend at home. I have a Border Collie and he loves traveling. Even if it’s just a ride to the bank, he doesn’t ever want to be left at home. Our German Shepherd doesn’t want to be left out either! She comes with us too.
Here are a few things we have figured out to make our trips fun for us and the pups!
- Buckle them up– Just like we make our 2-legged kids buckle up, the same goes for our pets. They make car seats for little dogs and seat belts for bigger dogs.
- Don’t feed them before the trip– It’s better to limit the amount of food and water before your trip. Some dogs get car sick. You don’t want to have to clean up after them in the first 15 minutes.
- Stop Frequently – If you’re on a log car ride, be sure to stop frequently for potty breaks and water breaks.
- Exercise– Nothing makes your pup feel better than a nice long walk or hike after sitting in a car all day!
- Don’t forget their Tags– Be sure they have tags with their name, address and your cell phone number. Be sure the tags are well-attached to their collar. Also, be sure to bring proof of vaccinations, you never know when you might need them.
Book that Room and Save!
Now that you know how to travel with your pups, it’s take to take advantage of Extended Stay America‘s great promotion! Book that room and save 18%!!! Yes, it’s true! You can get 18% off 1-29 nights now through February 21st with promo code MB7CB. Go HERE to take advantage of the offer! Don’t forget, the offer expires February 21st!
18% off 1-29 nights offer good for one reservation booked on ExtendedStayAmerica.com by 2/21/17, with a check-out date on or before 6/30/17. Discount applied at hotel upon check-out. Reservations based on availability. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or negotiated or special rate, including but not limited to Advanced Purchase. Valid only on original reservations. Discounts do not apply to extensions/modifications. Cannot be applied to reservations already booked. Only one promotion discount per thirty days can be used by the same guest at the same hotel location. Offer valid only at Extended Stay America hotels.
Extended Perks Rewards Program:
Find yourself traveling a lot? Check out their Extended Perks Rewards Program, which gives you access to special national and local discounts from America’s top brands the moment you enroll. Plus, you can save up to $2,500 annually with no points required.
Now for the fun part! You can win 2 nights’ stay at Extended Stay America!
ENTER TO WIN!
One winner will win Two free nights’ stay at Extended Stay America!
Enter on the easy rafflecopter below to win!
The giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, March 7th.
See the Disclaimer below for more details.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Offer good for one reservation booked online by 3/31/17, with a departure/check-out date on or before 6/30/17. The two free nights must be used within the same stay, and any unused free nights will be forfeited. The lowest-rated two nights within your stay will be deducted from your bill upon check-out. Reservations are based on availability and must be made online at ESA.com. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special rate, including Advanced Purchase. Valid only on original reservations and not on any reservation extensions. Offer is non-transferable, non-cancelable and not redeemable for cash or credit. Offer not valid on current or pending reservations. Offer valid only at Extended Stay America brand hotels.
Pam Maynard says
i love bringing my pets on vacations!