Looking for a quality Raw Food Diet for your dog?
Did you know:
Five Star dinners are 100% sourced and made right here in the USA. The ingredients are truly human grade. Plus, Five Star is one of the only raw food diets that is USDA inspected and certified.
Five star-studded reasons to serve your dog Five Star include:
- Quality. Recipes start with premium, USDA inspected meat and poultry, which is then carefully blended with garden fresh vegetables.
- Safety. A USDA agent is present in the plant during every production run, inspecting incoming ingredients, confirming, sourcing, and enforcing sanitation codes.
- Nutritional Value. Recipes are formulated by a Ph.D. animal nutritionist and include a complete and balanced blend of meats, organs, finely ground fresh bones and fresh vegetables plus a patented vitamin/mineral mix – no additional daily supplements are required.
- Flavor. It’s no surprise that dogs love meat – that’s what their ancestors thrived on in the wild. Which is exactly what over 70% of the recipes are made of!
- Convenience. Simply enter your pet’s weight and select a feeding plan on the Five Star website. Then every two weeks (if a subscription is chosen), a shipment of frozen dinners in an insulated box with dry ice is delivered directly to your door. A Customer Concierge is also readily available to provide raw feeding advice and to answer any questions.
I have been looking for a good reason to try a Raw Food diet for our dogs. Five Star was kind enough to send us a trial pack so we could do just that. I was a little skeptical at first- I have a thing about handling raw meats. I thought that the packaging would be messy and it would be difficult to feed our German Shepherd and Border Collie. I wasn’t worried about them liking it, I just didn’t want extra mess to clean up and extra packaging and raw meat “germs” getting all over things. BUT- Five Star does a FIVE-STAR job at packaging the Raw Food so it doesn’t leak, it’s easy to get out of the package and there was minimal mess.
My German Shepherd loves all five varieties! She has never been a picky eater and doesn’t get excited about food, only bones and treats. My Border Collie is the opposite. He normally doesn’t get excited about dinner time. He eats, but slowly and without a purpose. But, once I introduced him to Five Star- he has become a different dog. He actually brings me to the kitchen when it’s time to eat now. He can’t get enough of Five Star. You would think he had eaten in days when he eats this raw diet. Border Collies are very smart and he knows when it’s time to eat. If I didn’t give him any Five Star, he would keep going over the the refrigerator – telling me to get it for him. Of course, now that it is gone, we have to decide if we want to switch them completely to Five Star, or just supplement their dry food. Decisions, decisions. I know what Marley would say!
Five Star diets are available in five varieties – Chicken & Vegetable, Beef & Vegetable, Chicken, Beef & Vegetable, Duck & Vegetable, and Turkey & Vegetable – packed in 1 lb. chubs that are easy to thaw, portion and serve. (The price for 13 chubs including shipping is $94.99 on the subscription plan, which works out to $7.31 each.)
The Five Star Starter Pack (one chub of each variety) is also available for $12.99 including shipping. To learn more about Five Star diets and take advantage of this special trial offer, visit FiveStarRaw.com.
Be sure to enter for a chance to win a Five Star Raw dog food trial pack! THERE WILL BE 100 WINNERS!
We talk about how great we are – now we want to show you! 100 people will win a free trial pack of Five Star Raw, delivered to their door. These USDA certified, frozen raw dog diets are convenient and nutritious – not to mention delicious!
What if you don’t win? No worries, after the winners are randomly selected, Five Star will send all other entrants a coupon for $5 off your first full order.
ABOUT FIVE STAR RAW DIETS
The Five Star line was created by Gregory Jemal, a passionate pet owner who became intrigued when his uncle told him about the dramatic difference he saw in his three German Shepherds since introducing them to natural, raw food. After investigating and test feeding a number of brands, Jemal realized that not all raw dog foods are created equal. So he set out to create a family of natural, raw dinners that not only outshined the rest, but also offered direct-to-your-door convenience. The result is Five Star Raw Frozen Dinners.