WOW-A Yummy Recipe of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Photo Credit: Bakepedia
Who can resist that decadent rich chocolate cake swathed in the mouth-watering flavors of the peanut butter? I bet none. But, I dreaded to spoil my cake once again.
Why does it happen with me? The stubborn cake that denies coming out of the pan, which I’ve greased like anything. Or the cake I baked in the naïve days that turned out to be hard and bland because unknowingly I added baking powder to the batter in place of castor sugar.
*Oh! Excuse me for the deviation*
So, to save myself and others like me from committing a cake wreck, I’ve found the unbelievably simple recipe, to make a ‘Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake’ in the microwave. What you’ve to do is just whip the most basic ingredients, pour the batter in your favorite mug, and witness it bloom into a heart-fluttering cake in 3 minutes only.
Here is your recipe:
“Just the ingredients that are must and no pixie dust to make a cake that everyone will lust!”
- All Purpose Flour- 1/4th Cup
You can replace 15% flour with the flaxseed flour, and add 25% more baking powder than the recipe calls for!*
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 2 Tablespoons
- Refined Sugar- 2 Tablespoons
You can replace 3/4th tablespoon healthier maple syrup for every 1 tablespoon sugar, and reduce the wet ingredients by approximately 2 tbsp for every half cup of maple syrup added!*
- Baking Powder- 1/4th Teaspoon
- Milk- 1/4th Cup
- Cool and Melted Butter- 2 Tablespoons
- Pure Vanilla Extract- 1/4th Teaspoon
- Creamy Peanut Butter- 1 Tablespoon
- Mini Chocolate Chips- 1 Tablespoon
“Just 3 minutes away from a sweet tooth attack, leaving everyone craving for more cake!”
- Add the dry ingredients like the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl and whisk until everything coalesces as one.
- Blend in the milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the batter in your favorite mug (Prefer the one with the straight sides i.e. microwave-safe of course!)
- Put in a dollop of peanut butter and chocolate chips in the heart of the mug, and gently press it till it’s leveled on the batter’s top.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds until the cake rises high and then, fall.
“Waiting is hard, but worth the scrumptious chocolaty thing that is about to come on salver!”
- Allow to cool it for a couple of minutes. (It’s irresistible, though!)
- Decant it on the plate; the cake will come out to be yummy, spongy, and chiffon-textured. J
- If you’ve opted for the flax seeds and maple syrup, your cake may appear a little browner. (Don’t worry, it is normal!)
GARNISH AND SERVE:
“A little slice of heaven on a plate- it is the time for pure grubbing!”
- Adorn your portion with a sprinkle of dark chocolate, gems, marshmallows or nuts.
- You can also put the cherry sauce, chocolate sauce, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream if you like.
Photo Credit: Idreamofprotein
DEVOUR IT, GUILT-FREE!
“Quick and tasty, this recipe will become the favorite midnight chocolate snack of teens and tweens, I promise!”
Even if you are a health freak, satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
You won’t believe, this heavenly recipe, a flattering combo of the decadent & sweet flavors of dark chocolate and peanut butter is utterly healthy to eat.
- It has clean ingredients.
- It is high in fiber and protein.
- It has healthy fats.
- It is gluten free.
- It can be made without sugar.
“A little more that you can do…”
- If you wish, you can create this recipe with several flavors by switching the peanut butter for Nutella, caramel, jam, or almond butter.
- If you like to add crunch, stir in some chopped walnuts, marshmallows, or other chunkies in the batter.
- If you are using a small mug, then keep a plate or paper towel underneath to catch any possible batter overflow.
- Though ‘1 minute and 10 seconds’ is the perfect length of baking time, however, it can vary a little from microwave to microwave.
- Don’t forget to perform a skewer test before taking the cake out of the bake. If the skewer comes out sticky, then increase the cooking span.
- It is good to spray the mug with non-stick cooking spray so that the cake pours out clean.
Have fun trying the recipe!
Let us know in the comments below how YOU made your Chocolate Deliciousness? Did you add anything special to it?
[…] WOW-A Yummy Recipe of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Guest post by Ankit Photo Credit: Bakepedia Who can resist that decadent rich chocolate cake swathed in the mouth-watering flavors of the peanut butter? I bet none. But, I dreaded to spoil my… […]