It’s a Healthy Cooking with VitaClay Organic Cooker Sweepstakes
Organized by Budget Earth- Sponsored by VitaClay
YES, it is ORGANIC- it is made from natural Zisha Clay!
Looking for a high quality cooker that is great for making healthier food at home? If so, we think you will love the VitaClay Smart Organic Multicooker. This innovative, award winning cooker is a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and a yogurt maker all in one! Made of unglazed Zisha clay, it naturally enhances the flavor of food, and preserves nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins Best of all, it has no non-stick coatings, added chemicals, or aluminum that can seep into your food, preserving flavor and making sure you aren’t exposing you or your family to harmful chemicals. With its easy to use design and computer components, you can make your favorite recipes in no time, since it is 4 times faster than a traditional slow cooker. VitaClay is certain that once you cook in clay, you will never think of cooking the same way again! To learn more, make sure to watch the video below or head over to Budget Earth review!
Healthy Cooking with VitaClay Sweepstakes
- One lucky reader will win a VitaClay Organic 8 Cup Multicooker
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends November 25th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter giveaway form.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering this giveaway means you agree to terms above.