Stuck on You® the coolest kids clothing, labels and personalized gifts. Trust original Stuck on You® Labels.
About Stuck on You:
Labels and personalized gifts have never been so gorgeous than with the huge range from Stuck on You ®. From kids labels to clothing labels and personalized gifts to birthday gift ideas you can rely on the quality synonymous with Stuck on You ®.
Labels are how Stuck on You ® got started over 17 years ago and are still one of our most popular products. The range of name labels has now grown to include many designs, colours, fonts and optional icons that stick and stay stuck in the dishwasher and microwave. These are perfect for drink bottles, plastic lunchboxes and food containers but are also fine for school books, stationery, glasses, coffee mugs, mobile phones, ipods, ipads, laptops, headphones, MP3 players and cutlery.
As you can tell, Claire received all kinds of cool products from Stuck on You! All these fun items are not only cute but practical and necessary to make Back-to-School time a little easier! Her favorite thing is the Cool Kids Hat! Not only does it look, it keeps her cool and protected from the sun. Made from 100% cotton canvas with wide brim and adjustable toggle. The hat was the first thing she put on when she opened the box. She loves to be unique and we know that no one else at her school will have that same hat! Did I mention that it’s machine washable?
I love the Stainless Steel Drink Bottle! It’s BPA free, spill-proof and easy to use. The easy pop off lid is a big plus! I love that it has a cap that keeps the “cooties” off the top of the bottle. She can throw it in her back pack and not have to worry about it spilling or the drink spout getting dirty.
The Lunch Pail is a big hit as well. It’s super cute with the pink and white polka dots. Made of cotton canvas, it’s very durable too- it should last a few school years at least! The top part of the lunchbox has the perfect spot to hold that drink bottle too. The insulated lining is reflective and keeps food cooler longer! The handle makes it easy to carry or you can hook it onto your backpack.
The Labels are Claire’s 2nd favorite things out of the bunch! She loves to put her name on ALL her things so her brothers don’t take it and claim it as there’s. I love the colors and the cute fruits on the stickers. These are also great for school so she can label her notebooks, folders, locker, etc.
Overall, we are highly impressed with the quality and designs of all the Stuck on You products! I would recommend any or all of these products for anyone looking for cute back-to-school items and more!
Below are some tips for different types of labels, courtesy of Stuck on You.
Tip for Name Labels
– Allow your Name Labels to stick to the item for up to 48 hours before use in the dishwasher or microwave.
– Put your Name Labels on a clean, flat surface. If containers have ridges, dimples or frosting water can penetrate beneath the label and cause it to become unstuck.
– Losing all of your teaspoons and cutlery with school lunches? Put a Name Label on the cutlery to make sure it returns home too.
Tips for Clothing Labels
– Be sure that your iron uis empty of water before applying your Iron On Clothing Labels. The steam seems to cause them to lift.
– If a corner lifts, simply apply the parchment paper and repeat the process.
– Stick On Clothing Labels are a less permanent solution, they can just be stuck to the care instructions tag of clothing and will stay stuck in several washes.
Be sure to check out all the other Back-to-School products in our BTS Guide HERE!