Our pets are our babies. At least for me they are. I have one dog, Frankie, and two cats, Apple and Little Bit. They make life so much fun. But, they can be messy when it comes to eating time. That is why I was excited to be introduced to the Neater Feeder!
Neater Pet Brands is based out of Malvern, Pennsylvania and their mission is to bring innovative products to the market that enhance the joys of pet ownership. They want to make taking care of a pet easier for us and positively impact the pet’s daily lives. I know I love a company that is concerned about my pets, since they are one of my top concerns as well.
The Neater Feeder is a pretty awesome invention. It is designed to help contain splashes and spills from an accidental kick or from an excited pet. The system holds spilled food in the upper reservoir and the spilled water goes down a gentle slop on the top through a patent-pending filtering system.
There are four sizes available for the Neater Feeder:
- Small Neater Feeder – Good for small dogs with up to a 6″ shoulder height.
- Small Neater Feeder Deluxe with Leg Extensions – Good for dogs weighing up to 18 pounds with a 6-9″ shoulder height.
- Medium Neater Feeder Deluxe – Good for dogs weighing 15-40 pounds with a 9-12″ shoulder height.
- Medium Neater Feeder Deluxe with Leg Extensions – Good for dogs weighing 15-40 pounds with a 12-16″ shoulder height.
- Large Neater Feeder Deluxe – Good for dogs weighing 35-100+ pounds with a 15-20″ shoulder height.
- Large Neater Feeder Deluxe with Leg Extensions – Good for dogs weighing 35-100+ pounds with a 20″+ shoulder height.
- Cat Neater Feeder Deluxe – Good for cats with up to a 6″ shoulder height.
- Cat Neater Feeder Deluxe with Leg Extensions – Good for cats with a 6″+ shoulder height.
I love that it keeps the spilled food on the top and filters the water on the bottom, so that the food doesn’t get all soggy. There’s nothing I hate cleaning up more than soggy food. Yuck! And the bottom reservoir, where the water goes, is bigger than what the water bowl at the top can hold, so there’s no worries about an overflow.
We received the Medium Neater Feeder Deluxe with Leg Extensions. We don’t need the leg extensions yet, but we figure we will save them for when/if we get a taller dog. As you can see, Frankie is enjoying eating out of his Neater Feeder! I am loving this great invention so much that I already bought a cat one for our cats. They drink out of the water, and they have been attempting to eat poor Frankie’s food while they are there, so we figure this will help stop that issue. I cannot recommend the Neater Feeder enough! I love that there’s no more spilled water or food on the floor.
Make sure to check out Neater Feeder on our Christmas Gift Guide along with lots of other great gifts for anyone in the family. Whether you need ideas for boys, girls, pets or dads, you will find all those and more on our Christmas Gift Guide. Just click on the image below to see our favorite products.