- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 ½ cups fresh white bread crumbs
- ¼ cup yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 ½ cups San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 8 ounces hot, cooked wide egg noodles
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, place the ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup San-J Asian BBQ Sauce, beaten eggs and parsley. Toss and mix thoroughly to combine. Form into meatballs, about 1 inch in size and place in a 9″ x 13″ glass baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Pour 1 1/2 cups of San-J Asian BBQ Sauce over the meatballs, cover and continue baking for an additional 30 minutes. To serve, spoon the egg noodles onto a large, deep serving bowl or platter. Top with meatballs and sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Recipe courtesy of San-J.