Scattered and Unorganized Digital Photos Organized by EverPresent
Do you have thousands of digital photos scattered and unorganized? I am guilty!! EverPresent is in the process of getting all of my mess straight after years of me TRYING to be organized yet I’ve unsuccessful. I am super excited to see the results!
I love taking photos. That is probably an understatement. I try to take pictures of anything and everything my kids do. Great, right?! Well, not if after I take the photos, they are lost in the mix of downloading onto the computer, a disc, or external hard drive. It is now MY time to get everything organized by date! YES!!!
EverPresent has been extremely easy to work with. Here are the steps I have taken so far.
- Go on EverPresent’s website and set up an appointment to have one of their representatives call you (very simple, just a few clicks of a button and adding a few items such as name, email, and phone number)
- Your representative will call you to discuss the process and answer any questions you may have.
- EverPresent will mail you an external hard drive.
- Once you receive the hard drive, you can either call your representative to have them walk you through the process or give them permission to access your computer from their headquarters to transfer all of the photos and videos off your computer. You can also choose to transfer everything yourself (which is what I did since I was already familiar with transferring files).
- Mail the hard drive as well as any other CD’s, DVD’s, or external hard drives that you wish to have compiled.
- From there, Ever Present will take about 6-8 weeks to sort through your images using their high-tech system that scans the image pixels per photo to get rid of any duplicates while keeping the best quality image. They will also put all your files in order by date in files labeled per month or per quarter per year!
I feel so relieved knowing that I can start fresh with all my photos organized and in order. The project I have had in mind has been to make a photo book for each year but hadn’t been able to do so as of yet because of the insane chore of trying to sort through literally THOUSANDS of images I have taken in the last 10 or so years! I can’t wait to see the finished product! I will be back to share my final thoughts on EverPresent!