Tired of buying those boring Valentine’s Cards for your kid’s classroom? This year, print some cute Cupcake Valentine Cards instead! Everyone loves cupcakes! These are so sweet; you might not need any candy!
I love cupcakes! I’m sure you may have noticed that by now. They are like little cakes with extra frosting! Did you know they got their name because they used to be baked in ramekins?
Speaking of cupcakes, if you need some amazing Valentine’s Cupcakes, we have them!
Print these Cute Cupcake Valentine’s Cards!
Once you’ve downloaded your favorite free printable Cupcake Valentine’s cards, you’ll need to print them. I always recommend printing any printables on matte photo paper or white cardstock for the best print quality. Use scissors or paper cutters to trim the cards. All that’s left is for your child to write their name in the “from” spot.
One year, my son and I punched holes in the cards to add a treat for his classmates. We used some ribbon and tied lollipops and smarties to each card. Or, bring in mini cupcakes during the school party and give them out with the Valentine’s Cards. This makes the cards fun and sweet!
Don’t miss more of our favorite printable Valentine’s Cards!
- I’m all about hearts, rainbows, sparkles, cute animals and chocolate! Print some fun and cute Frog Valentine’s Day Cards for the kids or your family this year!
- What could be more fun than getting crafty with your kids this Valentine’s Day? These Dino-Mite Coloring Cards are perfect for little ones to make for their friends and family. Plus, they’re a great way to get everyone in the spirit of the holiday!
- This year, print some fun and “Beary” Cute Customizable Valentine’s Day Cards for the kids or your family! These cards are special- you can print ready-made cards or you can print the ones your kids can color! Be sure to tape some Valentine’s Chocolate to the back for an extra sweet surprise!
- This year, print some fun and cute Animal Valentine’s Day Cards for the kids or your family! Nothing says “I love you” like a llama, owl or sloth Valentine’s Day Card! “Owl always be thankful for you.”
- These fun and punny Reese’s Valentine Cards are perfect to make for class parties. Or, print them out, grab some Reese’s Pieces Candy and hand them out to family and friends.
- Print these Cute Cupcake Valentine’s Day Cards– they are perfect for your sweet littles!
- Check out this fun printable Happy Hippos Game! It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day! Use candy conversation hearts, skittles or other small candies for game pieces!
- For even more Valentine’s Day Printables, don’t miss our Super Sweet Valentine’s Day Printables Your Kids will Love!
Which one of the Cupcake Valentine Cards is your favorite?