Housework is one thing I despise doing. Don’t get me wrong. I get it. My head knows it has to be done, but I dislike it. Innova by Eureka has a new 2-in-1 cordless vacuum that makes the chore feel like playtime.
About The Innova by Eureka
The Innova lightweight cordless stick vacuum with Whirlwind Anti-tangle brush roll is the ultimate convenience, allowing you to enjoy up to 60 minutes of fade-free, consistent suction runtime.
The Innova cordless stick vacuum features a removable battery, making charging even easier.
The innovative, lightweight Innova cordless stick vacuum with Whirlwind® anti-tangle brush roll technology helps prevent hair wrap and clogs from forming.
Innova’s dual-action brush roll optimizes cleaning by pulling in both large and small debris and concentrates airflow along the floor for a deeper clean.
Eureka has been making vacuums since 1909, which is more than 100 years! That’s quite admirable. Now that they’ve built the best vacuums, they are working on making them innovative. I love the idea of them making products to make my job of cleaning easier.
Innova Cordless Stick Multi-Surface Vacuum
Before this vacuum showed up, I had never owned a cordless vacuum before. The Innova Cordless Stick Multi-Surface Vacuum is a two-in-one vacuum that makes cleaning your floors and car easy.
This stick vac has so many features, it’s hard to know where to start. I’ll start with what I love about it.
- Lightweight: The Innova Stick Vacuum is very lightweight. There is no straining to lift it or struggling to move it from room to room. It weighs under 8 pounds.
- Battery Powered: Each vacuum comes with a rechargeable battery and charger. You will be able to run the vacuum for up to an hour on a single charge. Without a cord anchoring you to a wall, there is nowhere that you can’t go and clean. The battery is also removable so charging is easy.
- Multi-Modes: The vacuum can easily change from carpet to hardwood, and there are three modes of suction control, allowing light power for easy jobs and high power for harder jobs.
- Extra Large Dust Cup: The dust cup is extremely easy to empty. The filter inside is also easily removed to allow for all dust and debris to be emptied.
- Anti-Tangle Brushroll: Hair does not get tangled in the vacuum. With the whirlwind technology, it prevents hair and clogs from forming and allows for a better clean.
- Accessories: Each vacuum comes with an anti-tangle pet tool for stairs and furniture. There’s a crevice tool and a 2-in-1 dusting/upholstery brush. Also, there is a dock for convenient recharging.
The Innova Vacuum converts from a stick vacuum to a hand vacuum very easily. With just a click of a button, the handheld vacuum releases from the base floor tool. Once it is released from the floor tool, you can take it anywhere to clean anything. It works great in the car and truck. All of the accessories will work with the hand vacuum.
My husband was leaving on a hunting trip and wanted to vacuum out his truck. Instead of going to a car wash to feed quarters to a vacuum, I gave him the Innova handheld. He could vacuum out his truck and get all the little crumbs out with the crevice tool.
Again, I really dislike housecleaning. However, I do like the Innova Stick Vacuum. It’s easy to use, lightweight, and versatile. Cleaning my floors only takes a few minutes now that I have this vacuum. After vacuuming the floors, I clean out the dust cup, put the battery on charge, and I’m done. It’s so convenient.