Expertly vetted, the National Geographic Readers series has drawn high critical praise from the likes of School Library Journal (“Highly Recommended”) and Booklist (“Reliable in format and solid in execution, this series works well to introduce children of varying levels of reading comfort to nonfiction and research formats.”). In this Level 2 Reader, young readers will learn all about sharks ― the fish who ruled the deep before dinosaurs roamed the Earth!
- A glossary game in the front of the book to learn key terms
- More than 250 photographs
- Detailed diagrams and infographics
- Articles on the latest shark research and hands-on accounts from experts
- “Fin-tastic Facts” gallery spreads showcasing sharks with the fiercest features, the sneakiest defenses, and more
- Hands-on activities you can try at home
- Quizzes and games to test your knowledge
ENTER TO WIN!On behalf of National Geographic Kids Books, one winner gets a “Shark-tastic Grand Prize Pack” which consists of all 6 titles listed above (total ARV $96).The giveaway is open to U.S. only, 18+The giveaway ends 8/3/22 at 1159p estBe sure to come back daily for more chances to win!