Can you imagine a world where there is no more creativity? Especially when it comes to t-shirts, which seem limitless in design and flexibility. Even if you can find many t-shirt designs, it will always be room for your ideas.
Sublimation t-shirts can be done through a process designed especially for those who enjoy some DIY activities. Find out more about how personalization plays a bigger part in today’s life, and buying t-shirt’s bulk can be an ordinary process.
What Is the Sublimation Process?
Sublimation printing is a type of garment printing that helps create prints on shirts, dresses, and other clothing using a heat press and a printer. Sublimation printers create images by transferring ink from a supply onto a fabric. The heat of the press then causes the image to become permanent.
Generally, sublimation is the process when a solid becomes a gas, helped by heat. It is an endothermic process, which means the heat is absorbed. It is widely used in the textile printing industry, as well.
For those unfamiliar with this process, sublimation printing can be a great way to update your wardrobe with unique prints that are sure to turn heads.
If you’re looking for something unique but don’t want to commit to an entire outfit, sublimation printing is the perfect solution – you can customize just the right portion of your clothing.
What Can You Print by Sublimation on T-shirts Bulk?
There are many different types of sublimation garments on the market today, but this process works very well on polyester. If you’re looking for something simple, like T-shirts and tank tops, you can buy simple white t-shirt’s in bulk.
Athletes like soccer players widely use these. You can print their names or number on the back of the shirt.
Again, this is when buying tshirts bulk can be of great help. Spandex is also sublimable, so you can print on it very quickly if you love this material.
But you can also print on more natural garments, like nonwoven or even 85% cotton. So, you can buy white bags. They are very fashionable and eco-friendly.
Silk is also a fabric that suits the sublimation printing process very well. You can print ribbons, lanyards, glasses, tissues, pillow covers, or clothes.
But besides garments, sublimation printing can be done on ceramics, stone, plastic, and metal. So, there is plenty of stuff that you can buy as blanks and use a printer to customize, like mugs, mouse pads.
How Long Do Sublimation T-Shirts Last?
Even if it depends on several factors, including the type of shirt, how often the wearer wears it, how it is cared for, and what wash process is involved, printings by sublimation are long-lasting.
However, generally speaking, sublimation t shirts can be worn every match and should be cleaned regularly – after every worn. They can be washed using a gentler program if they are only sweated.
Benefits of Customizing Your T-shirt
Customizing your sublimation t-shirts can be an enjoyable experience, and wearing your own clothes will make you stand out from the crowd.
Here are some benefits of customizing your T-shirt:
- You’ll feel more confident when stepping out in public. Customizing your T-shirt is a great way to do it without changing it into something completely different if you want to dress up or down.
- It’ll create a sense of personality and individuality. If you have a cool style that you want to share with the world, customizing your T-shirt is the perfect way to do it! No one else will have the same shirt as you – and that’s awesome!
- You can personalize your shirt in any way that you like. Whether you want to add text or graphics or make changes to the design itself, there’s no limit to what you can do!
What do You Need to Print by Sublimation, and What Are the Steps?
Sublimation is an easy process, but you still need some machines. Let’s see what you need to print a fabulous design on your stuff.
- First, you need a printer that uses sublimation ink. The best options are Ricoh or Epson. The best deal would be if you could install a CISS system on it, so you can refill whatever you are out of ink.
- You have to provide special paper to print on your design. Don’t forget to print the design in the mirror! Please pay attention to the borders of the paper, because the printer can dirt them. Always cut off the margins!
- Use thermic tape to fix the design of the product. Fix the paper well so it does not move when you shut the heat press because it would result in blurry printing.
- The heat press is mandatory. Set the temperature around 200 C degrees and the timer to 5 minutes. It depends a lot on the material you use; for example, the magnetic photo is more sensitive, so you have to lower the temperature and the timer. Make a test before you use the final product.
With so many options for customization, it can be hard to settle on just the right T-shirt design. But, with a bit of personalization, you can make a T-shirt that’s perfect for you. Here are some customization options to consider:
- Add a photo. Perhaps your favorite memory or a great picture from your trip is worth sharing? If so, add a photo to your T-shirt and print it front and center. You can choose to have other objects personalized with that photo, like a mug.
- Personalize your name or your number as part of your team. If you practice a sport and are part of a team, you can customize your uniform according to the official uniform.
- Use text words and phrases. Find your favorite quote or anything else that you find meaningful for you and print it on your blanks.
Sublimation is another technique to print fabrics and objects using a sublimation ink printer and a heat press. It adheres best to non-natural materials like polyester, plastic, etc. Sublimation t shirts are ubiquitous among athletes.
You can order online for stuff, t-shirts bulk, mugs, or whatever you want and personalize your life.