Video marketing continues to take center stage in the digital marketing game. According to HubSpot, 54% of customers want to see video content from brands they support. Again, 90% of customers use video to help with a purchase decision. No wonder digital video marketing has grown into a $135 billion industry in the U.S.
Of course, the upfront cost of funding a professional marketing team, and acquiring the equipment/software tools you need isn’t something many can raise out of pocket. Don’t stress. Online lenders have made it easier for entrepreneurs to access small business loans. You can quickly get the funds you need to get your video marketing strategy.
The relevance of video marketing nowadays
Here’s why video marketing is vital to blow away your competition.
- Videos grab user’s attention: Videos are five times more likely to grab and hold user’s attention than fun, still photos.
- Boosts conversions: 64% of consumers buy a product/service after watching a branded social video.
- Increased demand for video content: 86% of customers want to see more videos from brands, while 82% prefer watching a video to reading a post.
- Net new customers: 90% of people discover new brands or products on YouTube, and 70% of viewers have purchased a brand after seeing it on YouTube.
- Your website will rank well: A website with video content is 50% easier to rank on page 1 of Google. A landing page with a video is 53% more likely to appear on page 1 on Google.
- More shares: Video content on social channels sees 1200% more shares than text and image content combined, with 95% of mobile users sharing videos with others.
- Videos are more engaging: The average user spends 88% more time on a website with videos.
Principal types of video marketing
The most common types of this marketing are:
- Demos: Show users how your products work.
- Brand videos: Showcase your brand’s products & services, mission, vision, and core values.
- Events: Show highlights of conferences, fundraisers, community events, parties, or round table discussions.
- Interviews: Build trust and authority with videos of experts, thought leaders, and influencers in your industry.
- How-to videos: Give your audience the foundational knowledge they need to understand your business solutions better. Help buyers understand why they need you.
- Animated: Use these to explain hard-to-get concepts or abstract product/service
- Testimonial: These videos show satisfied buyers talking about how your product/service solved their pain points.
- Lives: Give your viewers behind-the-scenes sneak peeks of different events at your company.
Best platforms to develop your video marketing strategy
Wave.video features a user-friendly interface, a powerful online video editor, cloud-based hosting service, automatic landing page generator, social content calendar, and SEO boosting tools. You can create professional videos in any platform and format.
With a business account, you’ll access over 100 million royalty-free videos clips and images, customizable video players, custom domains, 50 brand presets, etc.
Vimeo offers many video editing features on its free account, making it an excellent platform for marketers with a limited budget.
The platform has a user-friendly interface that allows you to share, embed and publish videos on different platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and your website. You can create videos with your computer or mobile device.
Again, Vimeo includes analytics tools to help you know how your video content is performing and improve your video strategy.
If you want to elevate your video campaign game to the next level, Vidyard is a great platform. The platform is loaded with top video creation and analytics tools.
Top features include customizable players, A/B testing on video thumbnails, email gating, and video personalization features that allow you to insert a brand name in the video.
Again, every plan is customizable. You can choose the features you’ll be using, so you don’t have to pay for what you don’t need.
Although Powtoon doesn’t feature advanced reporting and analytics, it’s a great platform to get you started on your video marketing journey. The platform has plenty of pre-made templates and stock videos to help you make professional videos with little effort and export them directly to YouTube.
Fund your video marketing strategy with small business loans
You can go live on Instagram or Facebook with your smartphone. That’s great! But at some point, you’ll need to create elaborate professional videos that take your video marketing game to the next level.
That’s where accessing small business loans from a reputable lender can help you acquire the equipment, tools, and professional team you need. Visit the link in the intro to learn how to get a small business loan.