Underwear is an important part of everyone’s closet and something worn every day. Manufacturers make several kinds of underwear for women in an assortment of designs ranging from simple to intricate. No matter if you prefer boy shorts or thongs there are plenty of options to choose from. However, like many things finding the time in today’s busy world can be difficult.
A women’s underwear subscription can help take some of the challenges out of shopping for underwear by having conveniently delivered to your home on a predictable monthly basis. When selecting your preferences one of the most important choices is the type of underwear you’re having delivered.
Picking the Right Style
Underwear comes in many different styles and while you may have a style you’ve been loyal to over the years it can be tempting to try something new and exciting. Here are four of the most common underwear styles, how they fit, and why you may want to consider wearing them.
- Bikini: one of the most common types of underwear bikini underwear are comfortable and can be considered modest as they offer coverage in the front and back. Bikini underwear are often low cut and easy to wear. In terms of style, bikini underwear are considered classic and not overly showy. They are also the most popular type of underwear and are greatly favored by women when asked about preferences.
- Cheekies: also called cheekinis this style of underwear is so named because it exposes the lower part of the butt cheeks. In addition to the visual appeal, cheekies are also quite comfortable to wear and form-fitting as well. A downside is there can be visible panty lines, so you can’t wear cheekies with everything.
- Boy Shorts: when you need a type of underwater that can prevent ride-ups, prevent wedgies, and are also comfortable to wear boy shorts may be what you’re looking for. Boy shorts are a take on the boxer brief and are a box-cut style of underwear that extends to the upper thighs and can be bought in mid or low-rise styles.
- Thongs: finally, the thong is a well-known underwear style that resembles beachwear. Very minimal thongs only cover the front and offer little coverage in the back or around the thighs. An advantage of thongs is that a thong has very minimal panty lines and are easy to wear under tighter clothing, form-fitting clothing, and thin fabrics. Thongs also tend to be flattering to your appearance.
What Style To Pick?
When it comes to underwear there is no exact one size fits all solution and in many cases, the best thing to do is try out several styles to see what you like best. Two considerations to keep in mind include:
- Your own comfort as even the best underwear won’t be a good purchase if it’s in a style you do not like or one that doesn’t fit your body type well.
- The clothing you wear as not every type of underwear works with every clothing type. Your panty line can be a concern with certain types of clothing, material, fit, and fabric thickness.
Your underwear style can be an important choice and one that does impact your daily life as it’s hard to focus on your daily work and responsibilities if you’re uncomfortable. Finding the right style of underwear can require some trial and error as everyone’s preferences are different, you may need more than one style depending on what you’re wearing, and you also have to consider your activities as well. A subscription plan is quite useful as it allows you to try out new styles and add new underwear to your collection.