This Valentine’s Day, don’t forget about what love really means. This All About Love Memory Match Game features the Bible’s take on love, from 1 Corinthians 13. Love is patient and kind. and my favorite- Love NEVER ends!
Read 1 Corinthians 13, we all need a little more love in our life!
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Here’s what you can print out to reinforce what the Bible tells us about LOVE!
Click HERE to print these cute Game Cards!
Speaking of Love- Check out even more Valentine’s Day Printables!
- This Valentine’s Day, share these Pretty in Pink Valentine’s Day Activities with your kids. Get out the crayons and have fun spreading a little extra love this Valentine’s Day!
- Print some fun and cute Animal Valentine’s Day Cards for the kids or your family! Nothing says “I love you” like a llama, owl or sloth Valentine’s Day Card.
- These fun and punny Reese’s Valentine Cards are perfect to make for class parties. Or, print them out, grab some Reese’s Pieces Candy and hand them out to family and friends.
- Print these Cute Cupcake Valentine’s Day Cards– they are perfect for your sweet littles!
- Check out this fun printable Happy Hippos Game! It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day! Use candy conversation hearts, skittles or other small candies for game pieces!
- For even more Valentine’s Day Printables, don’t miss our Super Sweet Valentine’s Day Printables Your Kids will Love!