I’ve always loved Cast-Iron Cooking, but I was scared to start from scratch and try to season my cast iron. With this Dutch Oven, there is no pre-seasoning needed as it’s coated in porcelain enamel. This Orange Cast-Iron Dutch Oven looks great in our travel trailer- it matches out kitchen colors. I can’t wait to make a big batch of chili on the stove or a stew over the campfire. 2020 may have changed so many things, but it has made me more creative in our cooking methods and recipes!
6 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven:
Feel free to cook elaborate meals in larger batches with our new 6 qt dutch oven. We decided to bring back a staff and member favorite in a perfect size and three new bold, yet elegant colorways. Our cast-iron dutch ovens are coated in porcelain enamel, which retains the heat more evenly and eliminates the need for pre-seasoning. The cream-white interior makes sure no small detail in the cooking and preparation will go unnoticed.
Our Favorite Features:
- Enameled shiny finish
- Easy to Clean: It’s easy to wash as the food will not stick to the surface, won’t rust, you can just use hot water to clean it simply.
- Enamel has a slight non-stick quality
- Creamy interior to see your vegetables and meats browning in real-time
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including stovetop, oven, broiler, and even the grill
- 100% cast iron
- Stainless steel knob
Give the gift of Italic!
From one gift comes many! Gifting made easy with something for everyone on your list, sourced from the same manufacturers as top brands. All at cost, with no mark ups. (Right now, the site is having technical difficulties.)
Want to gift a Cast Iron Dutch Oven? Get a similar one on Amazon!
We have added this Cast Iron Dutch Oven to our Magical Merry Christmas Gift Guide!