With the ongoing pandemic, all the schools and educational institutions are closed. Your children have to spend most of their time confined indoors so they spend most of the time on their gadgets. Parents are worried about their children with questions on their mind such as what they’re doing on their devices, and what they watching etc. Keeping an eye on them is essential now as cybercrime has risen significantly in the lockdown. So, to help worried parents, we have compiled a list of best parental monitoring apps that you should install.
Here are some of the best parental apps that we reviewed:
Mspy is the best parental monitoring app that you can get for monitoring your kid’s devices. It works perfectly on both android and iOS devices. After installing it you will be able to remotely control your kid’s device. You can view all of their messages, access their gallery, see and use all the apps installed on their device. Moreover, using this amazing app you can even set geographical boundaries for your kids so whenever they cross them, you’ll be notified.
- Allows live location tracking of target device.
- Has invisible mode making it undetectable.
- Allows access to social media networks.
- You cannot lock or unlock the target device.
- No live call recording feature.
Xnspy is another incredible monitoring app using which you can remotely monitor your target device. According to our Xnspy reviews we found this app to be an extremely reliable monitoring software that you can use. You can easily use it for monitoring both your kids’ and employees’ devices. You can monitor emails, contacts, locations, gallery, call log and so much more using it.
- Has geo-fencing.
- Allows you b to access the wen history of the target device.
- It is a paid software.
Net nanny is a very useful phone monitoring app, which is compatible with both iOS and Android. It is best option for you if you just want to restrict your kid’s access to certain websites and apps. It acts as the best web filtering app, restricting your kids access to all PG13+ sites.
- User friendly interface.
- Simple to use.
- Offers age-based monitoring profiles.
- Doesn’t support geo-fencing.
- No time limit restriction feature.
Qustodio is another amazing parental monitoring app that enables parents to effectively monitor their kid’s devices. This app is not only compatible with iOS and Android but you can also use it with your PC. With this amazing app you can you monitor multiple devices of your kids’ using it.
- Easy to use with a simplified dashboard.
- You can manage multiple users.
- Expensive software will cost you $55/year.
- No geo-fencing available.
Spyzie is another patent name in the parental monitoring apps. With this astounding monitoring app, you can access all the social media apps on the target devices. Moreover, you can also monitor the calendar, call logs, gallery etc. on your kid’s device. You can use it on both android and iOS devices alike as it compatible with both.
- It works in stealth mode making it undetectable.
- You can also take screenshots of the target advice using it.
- The free version has limited features. For full features you need to purchase it.
- If you delete the data once you cannot retrieve it.
We hope that after installing one of these apps you will be able to monitor your kid’s device efficiently.