Fall is almost here- it’s time for PUMPKIN Everything!
If you love the taste of Pumpkin, you will LOVE the soft and delicious Pumpkin Pudding Cookies! My hubby doesn’t really like pumpkin spice desserts and he LOVED these cookies.
Nothing says fall like Pumpkin. Be sure to check out these 45 Scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Desserts Your Family Will Love!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pudding Cookies:
Baking Tools/Supplies Needed:
Directions for Pumpkin Pudding Cookies:
Pin for Later!
Print the Recipe!
Serves: 3 dozen
- ¾ C unsalted butter (softened)
- ¾ C packed brown sugar
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 box of instant pumpkin spice pudding mix ((3.4 oz), dry
- (Or vanilla pudding mix + ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice)
- ½ C pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2¼ C flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½- 2 C white chocolate chips
- Electric mixer/mixing bowl
- measuring spoon (tablespoon)
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter, both sugars, pudding mix into the mixing bowl. With the electric mixer cream the above ingredients. Add the pumpkin and vanilla to the mixture while continuing to use the electric mixer.
- Add the blended dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir well to combine. Stir in the white chocolate chip into the batter.
- With the measuring spoon drop the cookie dough onto the prepped cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- When done remove from the oven and set aside to allow to cool slightly. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.