Pamper your Pooch with Pet Plate!
What do you feed your pup? Do you actually know what ingredients are in your dog’s food? With all the information out there on grain-free vs. raw vs. fresh meals, it’s harder to decide what to feed your pup than it is to decide what to make for dinner! Believe me, “What’s for Dinner” that’s my least favorite decision of the day. With Pet Plate, you don’t have to decide!
About Pet Plate:
Pet Plate, a direct-to-consumer brand that delivers fresh-cooked meals made from real USDA ingredients in pre-portioned, resealable, microwavable, recyclable containers. Their vet-designed meals are made in a human-grade kitchen, not a chemistry lab. The drool-worthy dishes include chicken, beef, turkey and lamb.
“The meals I’ve formulated for Pet Plate are nutritionally balanced and highly palatable to dogs. Most dogs respond really well to a fresh diet comprised of high quality ingredients and vitamins & minerals.” Dr. Renee Streeter, DVM, DACVN
Great Reasons to try Pet Plate:
- NO rendered meats or by-products
- NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Made with USDA meats, fruits & veggies
- Kettle-cooked in a USDA facility
- Flash-frozen to lock in freshness
- Every batch tested for safety
- Formulated by our veterinary nutritionist
- Complete & balanced for all life-stages
- Proprietary blend of vitamins & minerals
- Delivered on an on-going basis
- Personalized, calorie-based meal plans
- Healthiest, tastiest meals, ever!
Try all 4 varieties!
- Chompin’ Chicken: The Chompin’ Chicken recipe is perfect for dogs with sensitive tummies and bulging waistlines.
- Barkin’ Beef: The Barkin’ Beef recipe is a familiar staple that’ll please even the hungriest (and pickiest) of the litter.
- Tail Waggin’ Turkey: The Tail Waggin’ Turkey recipe is like Thanksgiving in a bowl, but without the extra calories.
- Lip Lickin’ Lamb: The Lip Lickin’ Lamb recipe is great for pups who are sensitive to other protein sources or need a lil’ extra energy. It’s also great for itchy skin and dull coats!
Tip: You can order multiple recipes. Perfect for taste-testing and seeing what your dog loves! Bring it on, picky pups.
I was thrilled to get Pet Plate meals for my Border Collie! These doggy favorite foods are fresh-cooked made from REAL ingredients! My Border Collie, Bean, was just as excited to try them as I was! What’s not to love about fresh-cooked meals- you can even see the peas and carrots!
Feeding is easier!
Feeding the pups is a much more pleasant experience! One of the things my son extremely dislikes about feeding the dogs is the smell of the canned food, you know, the stuff with all the preservatives added. Now that we give Bean Pet Plate, he doesn’t mention any gross smells. In fact, he opens the easy-open containers, smells the food and can tell me which flavor it is without looking at the label. It really smells like beef or chicken. Speaking of the containers, they are easy to open- less mess equals less stress! When we have 7 dogs to feed, less stress is better!
No Guess Work!
I love that the meals come packaged in the perfect meal sizes. Before you place your order, there is a pet questionnaire you need to fill out to determine exactly what type of food and caloric intake your dog needs. There is no guess work needed!
Healthy pups are happy pups!
Pet Plate is formulated by veterinary nutritionists. That means a healthier dog with less trips to the vet. I love feeding my pups the best food available. They have shinier coats, maintain a healthy weight, have more energy (I didn’t think it was possible for my 2 year old Border Collie to have any more, but he does) and more mealtime excitement! I think my dogs eat healthier than I do!
Even our rescue puppy, Cookie, loves Pet Plate! We give her a little bit on top of her puppy food and she eats everything right up. Of course, being a rescue dog, she has always had a great appetite. She doesn’t want to be left out- if her big brother Bean is eating something special, she needs some too!
My pups and I highly recommend Pet Plate for your pups! You can even save 25 % on your first order!
Be sure to follow Pet Plate on social media:
Check out these tips for Summer Care for you and your pup!
We have added Pet Plate to our Summer Fun Guide! Pets love summer!