I’m here to tell you all the benefits of using The Derma Roller System. Gone are the days where you need to go to a dermatologist or spa to get a good skin treatment. The Derma Roller System allows you to effectively have a good skin care routine in the comfort of your own home. For me, my problem areas are old acne scars, fine lines, and large pores. It wasn’t until I hit my thirties that I had any skin issues. I started a skin care regimen but had never seen any real benefits to all the products I was investing in. It turns out I just wasn’t getting the full effects of any, because they mostly sat on the surface of my skin and did not penetrate into my skin. Derma rollers are effective in repairing scars, stretch marks, and promoting smoother skin.
About The Derma Roller
The Derma Roller (also known as a microneedle roller or a skin roller) is a revolutionary hand-held device with the ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin to promote healthier skin cells in the body.Using the Derma Roller System with a nourishing lotion allows the large collagen molecules to penetrate through the top layer of the epidermis through the micro-channels and repair the skin from the inside out without damaging the surface of the skin. This process eliminates the risks and negative side effects commonly encountered with chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
Did You Know?
Only minor fractions (at most 0.3%) of the active substances in your favorite creams, gels, or lotions can actually penetrate the surface of your skin. The majority of these substances (the other 99.7%) are wasted on your towel, pillow, shower, and so on. The active ingredients in these substances do not penetrate deeply enough to be very effective because your skin protects your body from the external environment. However, research has shown that when lotions are used with the Derma Roller System, the effectiveness of these substances is enhanced by up to 40 times!
The benefits of using The Derma Roller
Using 200 extremely fine medical-grade needles, The Derma Roller painlessly creates microchannels into your skin. Choose the right needle size from 0.5mm to 2.5mm for efficient treatment and to target the issues you want to correct. The Derma Roller can correct:
- Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle
- Crows Feet
- Cellulite Reduction or Removal
- Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
- Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
- Scar Removal (Including Acne Scar Removal)
- Skin Smoothing
- Stretch Mark Removal
- Sun Damage
- Sagging Skin
How it works
Skin renewal starts to slow as we age and the skin begins to shed less rapidly, for instance, a 40-year-old may only shed once every 53 days when it once shed every 40 days. The dull, dead skin can make your appearance more aged and the collagen renewal slows. The Derma Roller’s fine needles create small micro-channels in the skin, leaving the epidermal barrier fully intact and treating areas in the mid-dermis only. Using The Derma Roller consistently for several months will allow you to see the process of the skin renewing itself and becoming more smooth, clear and repairing the condition of your skin.
My problem areas are large pores, acne scars, and fine lines. I decided on the 0.05mm roller so that I could treat my skin to work on these conditions. The process of using The Derma Roller on my skin is refreshing, with a slight tingle as the roller gently goes over the skin. There is absolutely no pain involved and I had no redness during over after each treatment. After the first treatment, my face felt cleaner and refreshed, after I applied the anti-aging serum, my skin felt fantastic and looked rejuvenated. Applying moisturizer after my first treatment it immediately felt like my skin absorbed the moisturizer better, went on my face smooth and was penetrating into my skin. After using the product twice a week for four weeks (remember I am using the 0.5mm roller) my skin has definitely gone through a change of looking less dull. My makeup application proves to stay on longer, doesn’t look as dull and isn’t melting off as it usually did. The most problematic acne scar that I have is becoming easier to cover up. I am attributing the coverage to the old skin coming off, better control of my makeup and overall The Derma Roller doing its job. I am excited to see the changes it can make to my fine lines as I continue to use it in my skincare routine.
Shop The Derma Roller System.
Connect with The Derma Roller
You can find The Derma Roller on our 2019 Summer Fun Gift Guide!