Get relief from nausea without drugs!
Spring is here and it’s time to get out and do fun things, go on vacation, fly or drive to great destinations. BUT, if you have motion sickness like my son and me, it’s not fun. Reliefband 2.0 can make your Spring Vacation even better!
About Reliefband® 2.0
Reliefband® 2.0 is indicated for use in the treatment of nausea, retching and vomiting due to motion sickness, chemotherapy and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband 2.0 is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetics in reducing postoperative nausea.
Drug-free Reliefband 2.0 uses clinically-proven technology to quickly and effectively relieve nausea. It comes with a charging cable and one 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of hypoallergenic conductivity gel.
How does it work?
Reliefband uses patented, clinically-proven, FDA-cleared technology to treat motion sickness. The unique neuromodulation technology was developed for use in hospitals and alters nerve activity through targeted delivery of gentle pulses to the underside of the wrist to “turn off” feelings of nausea, retching and vomiting. It works quickly without side effects.
- 1- Reliefband 2.0 delivers proprietary pulses from the contacts on the unique J-Band that signal the median nerve at the P6 location on the underside of the wrist.
- 2 – These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, retching and vomiting 1
- 3 – The signals have a rebalancing effect, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and reducing symptoms of nausea, retching and vomiting
Watch the video below to see exactly how it works- it’s amazing!
My son has had a love/hate relationship with school buses since he was in Kindergarten. He loved to be with his friends, but he couldn’t stand sitting in the back because he got so car sick. As he has gotten older, it has decreased some. But now, at 16, he wants to go do things with friends, but he can’t sit in the backseat. He gets car sick about 5 minutes into the ride. I was always the same way growing up. I had to sit in the front seat or near the window so I was able to get out quick if I needed to. There were 4 of us kids so it wasn’t easy getting a “good” seat.
My son has been using the Reliefband on bus rides to and from school and he is amazed at the difference it makes. At first, he was skeptical and he said it “grossed him out” thinking about putting the gel and band in the right place. But once he actually tried it, he was sold. He doesn’t come home from school feeling sick anymore. He can carry on and do what he needs to do without missing a beat. He used to come home and take antacids and Tylenol to feel better.
I have tried it as well. I don’t ever ride in the back seat or take a bus because of my car sickness. I purposely let my hubby and son sit in the front seat so I could try the Reliefband. It was an amazing difference. I started the trip without it on. Then 10 minutes in, when I was ready to pull over and get sick, I put on the Reliefband. The results were immediate and life-changing! I have done a lot of flying over the years as part of my job and I did eventually get over the motion sickness from the plane- mostly because I learned to sit over the wings where you feel the turbulence the least. Now, when we fly, we can sit anywhere, as long as I have the Reliefband.
Just don’t tell my friends that always let me sit in the front seat in their car- I still like the front seat better for the view. 🙂
- There are no side effects. Unlike motion sickness or anti-nausea medication, the Reliefband does not make you sleepy or interact with other medications.
- It works fast! Once you put it on, adjust the intensity setting- J uses it on 3 most of the time, it works immediately.
- It’s been proven and tested by hospitals and physicians.
- It’s not just for motion sickness! Here’s a list of other reasons people use it: morning sickness (I so wish this was around 16 years ago when I was pregnant), chemotherapy induced nausea, postoperative nausea, vertigo, Virtual Reality or gaming, Amusement park rides and any type of travel that makes you feel like vomiting.
AND.. be sure to take advantage of 10% off code! Use momdoesrelief10 at checkout!!
Be sure to follow Reliefband on Social Media:
We have added Reliefband 2.0 to our Fun Spring Gift Guide!