Don’t miss Wonder Park in theaters on March 15th!
I don’t know about you, but I can hardly wait! Even my 16 year-old is excited to see Wonder Park. He is in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory High School play this year. One of the song’s he has to perform is “Think Positive”. He mentioned right away that his song is perfect for Wonder Park! This movie is all all about how with your imagination, you can achieve anything you believe. See for yourself in theaters soon!
To get your kids even more excited about Wonder Park, make this easy Paper Plate Craft of Boomer, one of my favorite characters!
- Paper plates
- Blue craft paint
- Light brown and brown paper
- White felt
- Black and Brown Sharpie Marker
- Paint brush
- Puffy paint
Want some Wonder Park Coloring Pages? Here’s a Boomer one- find more HERE.
1. Cut out two half oval ears from the edge of a paper plate.
2. Lay out a piece of scrap paper and paint your full paper plate and the two ears blue and let dry.
3. Glue the ears to the top of the plate.
4. Cut out two smaller half ovals from the light brown paper and glue to the ears.
5. Cut out the bears mouth/nose area from your light brown paper and glue onto the front bottom of the bears face.
6. Cut out a large brown round nose and glue to the center of the light brown piece of the bears face.
7. Cut out two ovals from the white felt and glue onto the blue part of the bears face on each side of the nose area.
8. Use a Sharpies to draw on a mouth, nostrils and the eyes.
Read more about the WONDER PARK movie hereWONDER PARK movie here!