This spring cleaning Giveaway is sponsored by Libman and hosted by Mom Does Reviews.
It may not look like spring where you live, but it’s coming eventually, I promise! Plus, you can always clean the inside of your house before spring gets here, you just might not want to open the windows to air everything out.
6 Great Spring Cleaning Hacks from Libman:
- To remove dirt deep in your carpet, use your Libman Large Precision Angle Broom to “sweep” your carpet thoroughly before vacuuming. The broom fibers will dig down into the carpet, moving dirt to the surface.
- Clean and deodorize the inside of a refrigerator by making a natural solution of 3 tablespoons baking soda to one quart warm water. Wipe dry with a delicate Libman China & Glass Sponge.
- Remove crayon marks from walls – cover the crayon mark with toothpaste, let set for 30 minutes, then wipe clean with a Libman All-Purpose Sponge.
- To clean painted walls, combine1/2 cup of household ammonia, 1 teaspoon of hand dishwashing soap and 1 gallon of warm water. Soak your Libman Gator Mop in the solution, wring out, and wash your walls from the bottom up. Change the cleaning solution as it gets dirty and rinse the bucket with water to prevent the walls from streaking.
- The Libman Bottle Brush is useful in cleaning baseboard radiator fins. The bristles are soft enough not to damage the delicate fins yet sturdy enough to scrub away any compacted dust. The short handle allows the user to get around the center radiator pipe to clean back and underneath areas.
- To get kids to help with the bathroom clean-up, have them clean the sink and tub with baking soda and vinegar. The kids love the fizzing and it gets the sink and tub sparkling clean.
Be sure to read Pam’s post about Spring Cleaning HERE.
For over 120 years, the Libman family has made quality their utmost priority. They make the finest brooms, brushes, mops and cleaning tools. Their mission is to bring the world a better way to clean through innovation, design and quality.
Libman Products you will win:
The prize pack consists of these 8 products:
- The Tornado Mop: This mop has a larger mop head you can cover 50% more surface area to get the job done faster and done right. The 3 green bands prevent tangling while polyester yarn resists odor causing bacteria making it the ideal mop for any surface.
- The Tornado Mop Refill: Easy to change, machine washable mop head. 3 green bands prevent tangling. Larger mop head covers 50% more surface area.
- Baked-on and Tough Job Sponges: Deep grooves remove all debris and will not clog with cheese or other sticky messes.
- Multi-Surface Everyday Floor Cleaner: Cleans away dirt & grime, leaving a sparkling clean floor. Use on tile, wood, vinyl, laminate, linoleum, and other hard surface floors.
- Gentle Touch Foaming Dish Wand: Your favorite dish soap can be added for better cleaning. Strong and durable design. Shaped to fit into corners. Cap-free design eliminates leaks.
- Pot and Pan Scrubbing Dish Wand: Your favorite dish soap can be added for better cleaning. Strong and durable design. Shaped to fit into corners. Scouring sponges rinse cleanly.
- Large Precision Angle broom with Dustpan: Precisely cut to reach under cabinets and tight corners. Guaranteed quality construction. Longer life, environmentally friendly fiber made from recycled PET bottles.
- 4 Gallon Clean and Rinse bucket with Wringer: This 4 gallon bucket is excellent for all mop types. Convenient wringer option snaps in and out as needed. 2 buckets in one: one side for clean water and the other for the dirty water.
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win this HUGE Libman Spring Cleaning bundle as described above.
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 3/15 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win!