Here is a super easy Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day Craft you can do with your kids!
Your kids will love making these fun roses for mom, grandma, anyone they want to show their love to! Wouldn’t they be cute as a gift for your child’s teacher on Valentine’s Day?
I know I’d love to receive a few of these creative roses for Mother’s Day! They will last forever, unlike real roses!
Get creative and make any color roses you like! Which color would you make first?
Be sure to check out our other Valentine’s Day Sweets, Treats and Crafts HERE.
1. Cut your felt into 3” by 10” strips.
2. Use the scissors to cut a wavy edge on one 10” side.
3. Carefully glue and roll the felt halfway from one 3” end.
4. Add the pipe cleaner to the center and continue to glue and roll.
5. Once dry fold the outer edges over and sprinkle with Glitter – everything is better with Glitter!!
6. Make several more to make a bouquet.