This post is sponsored by Swiss Miss. All opinions are 100% my own.
Nothing is better than a cup of Hot Cocoa on a cold winter day! I remember my mom making us all cocoa after being outside sledding or ice skating. With red cheeks and hat hair, we would sit around the kitchen island and sip that sweet chocolate! Our favorite kind has always been Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with mini Marshmallows.
Swiss Miss has lots of fun new recipes your whole family will love. Not only do they have fun ways to try your hot cocoa, they also have great recipes like cookies, cake and even waffles! Check out all these great recipes and buy Swiss Miss at Walmart HERE.
About Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes with Marshmallows, 30-Count
- Marshmallows make a warm cup of hot cocoa even better. If you agree, try Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix for a delicious treat!
- You won’t run out of cocoa for awhile! This Value box has (30) 1.38 oz. envelopes of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix
- The cocoa is made with premium cocoa and nonfat milk and has no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors, or colors
- 99.9% caffeine free, so you can enjoy anytime and you can feel good about giving it to your kids!
- Just empty this mix into a mug, add water or milk, and then stir, sip, and savor
- This gluten free treat brings a smile with every sip
Peppermint Stick Hot Cocoa:
I came up with a great cocoa drink- it will be THE Cup of Cozy to get you through those chilly winter months. The best part is that it only takes a few minutes and you only need Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, Candy Canes, Reddi-Whip Whipped cream and Peppermint extract (you can leave this out if you don’t have any- just use extra candy cane!)
- Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix with Marshmallows
- Candy Canes
- 1 drop of Peppermint Extract
- Reddi-Whip Whipped Cream
- Hot Water
How to make this Amazing Peppermint Stick Hot Cocoa:
The fun part of making this yummy cocoa is getting the candy canes ready. To get that yummy peppermint flavor, you need candy canes!
Step 1: Crush a candy cane in a sandwich bag with a mallet until in small pieces and powder. You will use some in the cocoa and some on top of the cocoa.
Step 2: Pour a packet of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix into a mug.
Step 3: Add some crushed candy cane in the mug as well.
Step 4: Add 8 ounces of very hot (close to boiling) water to the mix in the mug. Then add a drop of Peppermint Extract to the mug and stir all the goodness together.
Step 6: Top with Reddi-Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Cream and crushed candy cane. Add in a Candy Cane and ENJOY!
Stock up on Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa at Walmart! Keep your family smiling all winter long. Check out the site HERE for Cocoa ideas and MORE!
What’s your favorite way to make hot cocoa? Let us know in the comments below.