Perfect cupcakes for the Christmas Parties!
Here is a great recipe for cute and easy Snowman Cupcakes. They are perfect for those holiday parties and your kids can help make them!
Be sure to check out our 32 Adorable Christmas Cupcakes!
- Cake mix (calls for oil, eggs and water)
- Chocolate and vanilla frosting
- Miniature M&M’s
- Orange food coloring
- Decorating bags
- Large star decorating tip
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Hand or stand mixer
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, oil, eggs and water and mix using a hand or stand mixer.
3. Fill your cupcake liners up 3/4 the way full with cake batter and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Let your cupcakes cool, place a large star decorating tip in a decorating bag and fill up with vanilla frosting.
5. Frost each cupcake starting in the center and working your way to the outside and back up to the center.
6. Mix one cup of vanilla frosting with orange food coloring and scoop into a decorating bag and scoop one cup of chocolate frosting into another decorating bag.
7. Draw a snowman face on the marshmallows with your frosting and set the marshmallow on the cupcake.
8. Set two M&M’s below the marshmallow for buttons and use the chocolate frosting to draw arms on the sides of the snowman.