It’s not a stretch to say your kids will LOVE this slime! After waiting 14 years for these Supers to come back, Incredibles 2 is a huge hit with everyone. This slime will be a favorite! Be sure to get all the Incredibles 2 Mini Figures to use with this Incredible Slime!
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Incredibles Confetti
- Red Glitter
- Gold Glitter
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add in about 1 tbsp of red paint. Stir until incorporated.
- Next, pour in your glitter! Red and gold are perfect Incredible colors.
- Finally, fill with confetti! You can add more confetti at the end if you would like. We used two different kinds of confetti in ours. The pack comes with several ‘types’ of Incredible confetti!
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Store in an airtight container.
If you haven’t seen the movie yet, it’s out on DVD! Read more about it HERE!
Holly Hunter and Craig T. Nelson return as the voices of Helen and Bob Parr, who still struggle to juggle their duties as parents and Supers. Sarah Vowell once again provides the voice of the teen-queen of sarcasm Violet, while Huck Milner joins the cast as the voice of 10-year-old Dash, and Samuel L. Jackson reprises his role as the voice of Lucius Best – aka Frozone. “Incredibles 2” also features the voices of Brad Bird as fashion visionary Edna “E” Mode, Bob Odenkirk as savvy businessman and Super fan Winston Deavor, Catherine Keener as tech pro Evelyn Deavor, Jonathan Banks as Rick Dicker, Sophia Bush as up-and-coming hero Voyd, and Isabella Rossellini as an influential ambassador and advocate for Supers.