One of our favorite things to make for Christmas Gifts are Baked Goods packaged in Mason Jars! Not only are they pretty, but they are practical. You can bake your treat whenever you would like so it will be fresh. It’s nice to get baked goods for the Holidays, but they go stale pretty quickly.
What kind of Mason Jar Gifts would you make? Need some ideas? Read 27 Easy Mason Jar Gift Ideas Perfect for the Holidays HERE!
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
How to assemble the jar:
It’s super easy to assemble the cranberry white chip cookie mason jar- even the kids can help!
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together and add through a funnel to the bottom of your jar.
- Add in your brown sugar on top of the flour mixture. (Be sure to lightly pack down each layer)
- Add in your granulated sugar.
- Add in your cranberries and then the chocolate chips on top.
- Place the instruction tag on the jar with some decorative ribbon and customize as you wish! Just click on the image to print the label.
What kind of Gift Ideas would you put in a Mason Jar? Let us know in the comments below!