Did you know you could make your own Foaming Hand Soap?
With just a few ingredients and Essential Oils, you can make your own hand soap. Use whichever Essential Oil combinations you would like for your favorite fragrance. This combination smells like an Apple Orchard!
Want pumpkin spice scent? Use 2 drops cinnamon leaf essential oil, 2 drops nutmeg essential oil and 2 drops clove essential oil.
Want a Christmas Blend? Use 2 drops peppermint essential oil , 2 drops cinnamon essential oil, and, 2 drops tea tree essential oil.
These foaming hand soaps make great gifts too! Have fun!
- 1 part Unscented castile soap
- 1 part vegetable glycerin
- 1 part distilled water
- 3 drops of white fir
- 2 Drops of Cinnamon
- 2 Drops of Clove
- 1 Drops of ginger.
- Use equal parts castile soap, vegetable glycerin and distilled water to fill your soap bottle up.
- Next mix the oils in separate bowl or measuring cup.
- Add the oils to the soap mixture.
- Shake bottle for 20 seconds to ensure it mixes up completely.
- Now print off label and stick to the bottle. (We used a sticker maker to make our labels!)
- Use and enjoy the fall scents!