Thanksgiving is coming right up! Need a super easy treat to make with your kids? These Turkey Pretzel Bites require no baking at all! Just grad a few ingredients and 10 minutes and you’ll have a fun treat. These are perfect for parties, playdates or just a fun snack!
Chocolate Pretzels Flipz
Orange Tic Tacs
1. Fill a decorating bag with your frosting and cut a small tip off the end.
2. Open your pretzel flipz and lay them out on a piece of parchment paper with the double end facing down.
3. Unwrap your Rolo candies and use your bag of frosting to stick a Rolo onto the bottom of a chocolate pretzel Flipz.
4. Now use your frosting to stick two eyes and a TicTac vertically under the eyes on top of your Rolo.
5. Use your frosting again to stick three candy corn pieces onto the back of your chocolate pretzel Flipz (it helps them stick if you press them slightly into the holes of the pretzel).
What are your favorite treats to make for Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below.