If you have a Harry Potter Lover in your house, you’ll want to make this fun Candy! It’s super easy and only uses 5 ingredients and no baking needed! It would even make a great treat to make for Halloween or a Harry Potter themed Birthday party!
Here are a few fun facts about Harry Potter you may not know.
- – Wilton Blue Candy Melts (Ravenclaw)
- – Wilton Yellow Candy Melts (Hufflepuff)
- – Wilton Red Candy Melts (Gryffindor)
- – Wilton Green Candy Melts (Slytherin)
- – Harry Potter Candy
1. Line a 15 x 11 half sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.2. Melt each color of candy melts in microwave separately or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
3. Drop circles of the melted chocolate onto the lined sheet pan. Make sure to alternate so no like colors are next to each other.
4. Use a knife to smooth out the chocolate and swirl together.
JellyBelly Harry Potter Jelly Slugs
6. Chill for 15 minutes.
7. Break into bite size pieces and ENJOY!!
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
What’s your Favorite Harry Potter Candy? Let us know in the comments below!