What’s one of your kids favorite activities?
Making SLIME seems to be at the top of everyone’s list lately! So I have a fun tutorial on making Dalmation Slime! It’s so easy and fun, you’ll want to make even more! Don’t worry, it’s Borax free!
Most everyone loves 101 Dalmations! What are these Dalmations known for? Their spots! This fun slime is white with black spots, just like the 101 adorable pups!
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Translucent Glitter (Because everything is better with glitter!)
- Black pony beads
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of white glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Stir to mix.
- Next, add in glitter. Everything is better with glitter!
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Store in an airtight container.
Check out this great video!