Looking for an easy-to-make cake for Birthdays, Halloween or just anytime you need a sweet treat?
This Crazy Candy Poke Cake uses a boxed cake mix, some peanut butter, Hot Fudge and candy of your choice. You could even change it up and use caramel sauce and fudge or use a different flavor cake mix. Instead of Cool Whip, try some softened Vanilla Ice Cream and freeze for 3- minutes before eating. The possibilities are endless!!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients on back of box
- 1 cup of melted peanut butter
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 cups chopped assorted candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Liberally grease a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Set to the side
- Prepare the cake according to package directions.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake as directed on the back of package.
- Cool the cake completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, poke a bunch of holes.
- Heat the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl, until melted.
- Carefully pour the peanut butter over the holes.
- Carefully now pour the hot fudge sauce over the holes.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top of the cake.
- Chop up the candy bar into small bits.
- Top the cake with the chopped, assorted candies.
- Refrigerate the cake for overnight.
What kind of candy would you put on your Crazy Candy Poke Cake? Let us know in the comments below!
I would love Three Musketeers, Milky Way Dark and Carmel M&Ms on my Crazy Candy Poke Cake!